⚫Chapter 59⚫

Everyone watched as Leilani slipped on the bracelet. She stood up, picked up her sword, and began to charge towards Roman. But as she did so, her appearance changed. Her pants and shirt turned into a white dress with specks of gold. Her running shoes transformed into golden sandals that swirled up around her calves. The bracelet was no longer a bangle resting on her skin but rather a golden ring tattooed on her wrist. Both her hair and eyes glowed as she walked briskly towards Roman.

"It is over Roman! You have lost!" she exclaimed. When Roman's wolf finally stood up, Leilani flew off of the ground and shot out her hand causing his wolf t immediately fall back. He instantly shrunk back into his normal wolf size. It was finally quiet. Everything had become still again. However, Regnum Ignis was a complete disaster. There were bloody wolves resting in every part of the area. There were dead werewolves with claw marks on their bodies who had sacrificed their lives to save the many. The ground was wet and the air was musty. 

The hybrid wolf suddenly shifted back releasing each Alpha into their human forms. "Leilani," Isidora said in admiration. Leilani took this time to look at herself. She was astonished to see that she was now wearing a dress and sandals. She looked at her wrist to see that the bracelet was no longer there. Instead, there was a ring of gold wrapped around her wrist. She then realized that she just flew. Despite her bewilderment, she moved her attention back to Roman.

He suddenly shifted into his human form. He was fully clothed as he laid there looking defeated. Suddenly many werewolves approached him growling. "No, we are not going to kill him," Leilani said. "Is this what you wanted? To destroy this beautiful place? To put the many children and families living here in danger and fear? To kill innocent wolves from every domain who only wanted peace and harmony? To destroy the earth and all its goodness? To kill millions of lives living there leaving their families heartbroken?" Leilani asked him with a shaky voice. "To kill my mate E-Elias, your n-nephew?" she stuttered.

"I wanted to prove to everyone that I was able," he responded. "Able to do what? The only thing you proved was how selfish and arrogant you are," she stated as she stepped towards him with clenched fists. "You never think of others and how your decisions can impact them. It's always about you!" she yelled before stretching out her hand. Roman rose into the air and placed his hands on his throat as he began to gasp. She was choking him.
"Leilani," Mateo said in hesitation.

"I won't kill you, but you will learn the hard way," she stated. She then let go of him. He fell onto the ground and began to cough.

Leilani suddenly shut her bringing both of her hands over his body. Immediately a golden light poured out of them and into Roman. He yelled in pain as everyone watched a miraculous thing happen. Leilani was pulling Roman's wolf out of him. As Leilani groaned with anger she continued pulling. Once it was completely off of him, it disintegrated leaving Roman lying there sweating. "What d-did you do?" he asked her. "You won't be able to shift ever again," she responded. "You are no longer Alpha Ignis."

After those six words were said, the dark night had suddenly disappeared. It was daytime as the clouds thrived in the air. Regnum Ignis returned to its original state. The moon remained in the sky watching over Latum Alterum. Leilani had also felt the earth changing. It was being restored. The tsunamis, earthquakes, forest fires, mudslides, and sand storms were undone. All the lives that were lost had been found. The earth was back to normal as if nothing had happened. Her pack house stood on its foundation not showing any sign of damage.

Isidora and Oleta both stepped towards Roman. "Why?" Isidora cried out while she stared at her father. He sat there quietly knowing that his pride was just crushed.

Leilani suddenly put out her hand and began to pull. Suddenly Nailah floated from behind a large tree and towards Leilani. She reached out her hand and placed them on Nailah's throat causing her bow and arrow to fall to the ground. "You killed my mate," she stated as she squeezed harder. "You murdered him," she gritted through her teeth. Nailah placed her hands on Leilani's trying her best to pull them off of her throat.