⚫EPILOGUE⚫

*4 YEARS LATER*

They were currently eating dinner together. Leilani and her friends. They planned to go to Latum Alterum tomorrow morning.

"Isn't it crazy how we haven't seen them in over two years?" Indigo exclaimed.

"It is. I wonder how everyone is doing..." Saphira pondered.

Leilani hoped everyone was well. If there was an issue, she would feel it. She knew she would definitely feel it.

As she sat there drinking her blood, she suddenly started to feel this weird sensation throughout her body. It was something she had never felt before.

"Are you ok?" Elias whispered to her. He placed his hand over her thigh rubbing it up and down.

"Yes. I'm f-fine..." she stuttered. She suddenly began to feel very cold.

"Are you sure?" he asked her before placing his hand on her forehead. "You seem warm, do you want fresh air?"

"No, I'm actually v-very cold," she responded as she rubbed her hands up and down her arms.

Suddenly a strike of lightning struck right in front of the dining room windows causing everyone to jump unexpectedly. After some seconds, the thunder sounded as it rumbled loudly around them.

The rain began to fall hard against the windows creating a pattern in sounds. Before it was just a clear evening, but now it seemed like a storm was coming.

The thunder echoed again, causing Violet to bury her head into Julian. "Why is it so loud?" she complained while covering her ears.

All of a sudden, a loud knock sounded against the door.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. "Is anyone expecting someone?" Blaike asked.

They all responded with a no."I'll go get it," Elias said while standing up.

"Um," Leilani mumbled before grabbing his hand.

"It's fine Leilani. I'll just see who it is and then I'll come back."

And with that Elias got up to walk towards the front door. Everyone slowly returned back to eating. Leilani sat there staring at her blood. She was no longer thirsty. She was dying to know who was at the door.

She suddenly heard the door slam shut making her shiver in uneasiness.

"Leilani!" she heard Elias call out to her. She got up hesitantly and responded. "I'm coming!"

"Who could it be?" Neha asked.

"I have no idea."

So Leilani began to make her way towards the front entrance not knowing what to expect. There in front of her stood a black man who seemed to be a couple of years older than her. He was drenched in water as he stood there in their house trying to catch his breath.

Leilani stood there confused. She turned to look at Elias who looked like he also had no idea what was going on. "He wanted you."

"Me?" But I don't even know this guy, she thought.

"Um, hi... do I know you?" she asked trying her best not to sound rude or disrespectful.

"I am Xirus," he finally responded.

Leilani twisted her head still not knowing what was going on. "Ok..."

"I am your brother."

*Book two is called Xirus. It's completed and it's on my profile*