09

Chapter nine
1973
January 1st 1973
Willa's POV:
I woke up to the sound of boys laughing. I stood up and walked out into the living room. "Hey guys." I said. Freddie looked over and said "hello, darling." A girl stepped out of Roger's room and walked to the living room. Roger said "hey, Crystal." "It's Cheryl." She said. "Can't remember people's names?" John asked. Roger shrugged and said "sorry." Cheryl scoffed and walked out of the flat, slamming the door. Brian shook his head at Roger and Freddie said "Roger, if you're going to sleep with someone, remember their names." "I could've swore I slept with Crystal." Roger said. John sniggered and said "you did. And then you grabbed Cheryl. Crystal left last night." "I slept with both of them." Roger smirked and Freddie rolled his eyes. "That's nothing to be proud of. They were sluts. Would you like some tea or anything?" Freddie said. "Some tea would be nice." I replied. He went to the kitchen and Roger said "you slept in your dress?" "I didn't really have anything to sleep in. So I slept in this." Brian grabbed his sweater and said "you want this? You could wear this instead of the dress." "It probably won't go past my waist." I said. "It will. Brian's clothes are different." John said causing me to giggle. I took his sweater from him and said "I'll put it on." I walked back to Freddie's bedroom, putting Brian's sweater on. I laid my dress on Freddie's bed and fixed myself in the mirror. Brian's sweater went right past my butt and was at the tops of my thighs. I walked back into the living room and grabbed my cup of tea from Freddie. I felt the boy's eyes on me, Roger and Brian in specifics. "Enough gawking." John said. I sat next to John and Roger sighed. "So why didn't you go home?" He said. "I had a bit too much to drink. Didn't want to drive." "That's smart. That's really smart." Brian said. I smiled and sipped on my tea. "Can I use your phone, Freddie?" He nodded and I began to call Dawn, asking her to come over and bring me some clothes. "So Dawn kissed you." I said to John. Roger's head snapped in my direction and said "wait, Deaky kissed Dawn?" I nodded and Roger said "when did that happen?" "Last night. They were each other's New Years kiss." Roger rolled his eyes and John said "what is that? Why are you rolling your eyes?" Freddie plopped down next to me and said "what're we talking about?" "John's New Years kiss." Brian replied. "Cause I was kind of going for Dawn." Roger said as he sat up. John sniggered and Freddie said "you were going to try to get with Dawn? There's no way she's going to get with a guy who can't remember the girl's name he just screwed." Brian smirked at Roger who rolled his eyes. "Screw you." Roger retorted. "You'd like to screw me? Oh, I'd love that." Freddie said. I giggled and John wiggled his eyebrows at Roger. Roger rolled his eyes again and I sipped on my tea as the boys teased Roger. I watched Brian's eyes trail up and down my legs, looking at how the sweater was like a dress on me. If the other boys would've noticed he'd have been teased. I smirked to myself, hoping Brian didn't see it. I crossed my legs and watched him shift in his seat. His eyes trailed up and down my thighs, I could've swore he was drooling. The knock on the door broke everyone's attention off of Roger and Freddie opened it to reveal Dawn with some of my clothes. Brian quickly acted like he hadn't been staring at me for a few minutes. She handed them to me and Brian gestured for her to sit down in his seat. She took it even though she told him not to get up and Brian said it wasn't a big deal. I walked back into Freddie's room and grabbed the jeans when Brian walked in. "Getting dressed then?" I turned to him and said "yes. I can't stay in your sweater forever. Especially since you want to stare at my thighs." Brian cleared his throat and said "you saw that?" "Mmm-hmm." He sighed and said "I'm sorry. I thought I was doing it discreetly." I shook my head and said "it was obvious. You're lucky the boys didn't notice." He breathed a breath of relief and I smiled. "So what's up. Unless you're here to gawk at me again." Brian shook his head and said "no. I actually came here to ask you about something." "And what's that?" "Last night. The kiss. Did you feel anything? Or was it just a New Years kiss? And I thought you had never been in a relationship before?" "I had a short one recently. It didn't last long and the guy was kinda shitty." "Don't curse. You're too pretty to curse." Brian muttered. "Oh?" I said. He nodded while putting his hands in his pockets. "I like my sweater on you. You could start a new trend." I chuckled and said "I wish it wasn't snowing outside and I would. With some knee high boots." Brian nodded and I said "do you want this back? Cause I'll probably change out of it." "Keep it on. For now. You can always give it back later." "Ok. And I need to change." Brian nodded again and said "of course. I'll close this." He walked out of the bedroom, closing the door. I giggled to myself and pulled my jeans on. I didn't wear a bra with the dress I wore to the party so I was currently bra less. Which was fine because a lot of girls did that these days. It was normal. I walked back out to the living room and Roger said "so you kissed Deaky?" Dawn nodded and said "yes." "Why?" John groaned and said "does it matter?" Freddie rolled his eyes so far I thought they'd roll into the back of his head. "Roger, just let it go. It's over. It's done." He said. "Jim's birthday is in a few days. And I think we should all go over to Dawn's and spend it with him." I said. Freddie raised an eyebrow and said "Jim's birthday?" I nodded and Dawn said "we can invite Mary too. Just because she's Willa and i's friend. Not because of the other thing." Freddie furrowed his eyebrows and I said "I told her you were gay." He shifted in his seat and Dawn said "it's not a bad thing, Freddie. Just tell Mary. Or we'll do it for you. So she'll stop flirting with you. God, she's been doing it for over a year now." He nodded and said "you guys can tell her." I nodded and said "well unfortunately I have to go to work today." "Where do you work?" Roger asked. "A few streets over. At this little photo development place. It's a cute little shop." I watched Brian smirk in the corner of my eye and Dawn said "let's go, Willa. See you in a few days, boys." John waved at Dawn who waved back while blushing. Roger rolled his eyes and said "bye, Dawn." He winked at her and Dawn giggled as she stepped out of the flat. "Bye, guys. Bye, Brian." I said, looking at the curly haired man. He smiled and said "bye."

Brian's POV:
Willa closed the door and walked out. "What the hell was that?" Freddie asked. "What was what?" Freddie sat up and imitated my face. "Bye." He said goofily, mocking me. Roger sniggered loudly and John raised his eyebrows. "She said bye so I said bye back." I said. Roger nodded and said "ok." Freddie said "Willa is going to be a challenge. She's not like Chrissie, Brian. Chrissie was plain and she was cute. Willa is beautiful." John looked at Freddie who said "I'm not having second thoughts. I've always thought she was beautiful." "So if you weren't gay, would you go for Willa?" Roger said. Freddie shrugged and said "don't know." "Yes, Willa is different but she's sweet. I don't care if she isn't plain." "Yes you do. You don't know how to handle the situation." Roger replied. "How about the fact that Deaky is protective over bother girls?" I said as I crossed my arms. John sat up and said "Willa is my best friend and I'll be sure she won't end up like a douche bag. Especially since her parents aren't really around. And Dawn? I like her! So back off!" Roger scoffed and said "in your dreams." "She doesn't seem to like you Roger if I remember correctly. And she didn't kiss you last night she kissed me." John shot back. Freddie choked on his tea and said "let's talk about something else before I have a stroke from Deaky's comebacks."

Here's the update! This chapter made me laugh
~skylar🌈☁️🌈☁️