012

Chapter twelve
Nosy best friends
January 11th 1973
John's POV:
"Dawn and I are going to find Willa. Either of you want to come with?" Freddie nodded and looked at Jim who said "I'm going to work. I'll see you all later." Dawn, Freddie and I got in my car and I said "where did Willa say she was going?" "She was doing a photoshoot that Brian had set up for her." He said. "Is Brian with her?" Dawn asked. Freddie shook his head and said "I don't think so." "Let's check Brian's first." We drove to Brian's flat and he opened the door. "What're you guys doing here?" He said. "Where's Willa?" Freddie said to him. "She's doing a photoshoot. I set one up for her. She's in the back, taking pictures of the city because you can see it best from my flat. And I'm trying to get her a photography gig." "Why?" I asked. "Cause, Willa is really good at it. Her entry into this photography thing is right here in my flat. I'm trying to help her out. She should be almost done. I'll get her for you." Brian walked away and Dawn said "John distract Brian." "Why me?" "Cause the girls need to talk." Freddie replied. "You're not a girl." "I am today." He said. I rolled my eyes and I walked back to where ever Brian went, Willa passing by me.

Willa's POV:
"Guys, what're you doing here?" "Well, Freddie found out about the whole Brian thing." Dawn said. I shushed her and Freddie said "I'm not going to say anything. Are you two together?" I shook my head and said "no. He was helping me with my photography stuff. He might get me a job in it. It would really help me out. Why are you guys even here?" "We're nosy, darling." Freddie said. I rolled my eyes and said "well I'm finished. So you all can go." Freddie rolled his eyes and said "so we rushed over here for nothing? This is ridiculous?" "I don't know why you guys would rush to get here." Freddie groaned and said "because we need the tea. The tea must be served." Brian came out of the back room with John. "So, since you're all here. Wanna go out for tea?" Brian asked. "Sure." Dawn said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and we all walked to the shop down the street. Brian and I ordered something to eat since we were hungry. As Brian ordered he noticed Dawn and Freddie whispering things. "What're they whispering?" He said as he leaned closer to me, his voice quiet. "I don't know. You know Freddie likes to talk shit." I said. Brian shrugged and said "that's true." Freddie brought his cup of tea to his lips and winked at me. I eyed him and he smirked. Then we all heard a loud gasp. I turned around to see Roger staring at all of us. "What?" Brian said. Roger said "so no one decided to invite me?" "This wasn't planned." I muttered. Freddie motioned for Roger to come sit down and he sat down next to Freddie. I looked at the flamboyant lead singer, hoping he wouldn't say anything. "Still. I think it's bullshit that I got no invite." John rolled his eyes and said "like she said, it wasn't planned." Roger began talking to Brian and Freddie gave me a reassuring look. I sighed and leaned back in my chair a little. I saw Dawn say something to Deaky and the two of them got up. Freddie said "Roger come have a cigarette with me." The blonde groaned and followed the older man. I pulled Brian's sweater out of my bag and said "here. I forgot to give this back." Brian took it from me and said "thanks. It looked better on you than it did on me." I shook my head and said "only because it showed my thighs." Brian chuckled and said "if we ignore that fact, it looked cute on you." "Thanks for helping with my photography stuff. It means a lot." "No problem. Someone with your talents should put them to good use. And soon when we get famous you'll be a professional photographer." I looked down at my tea cup and said "you think so?" "Yeah. You ignored my question the other day." I looked at Brian and said "what question?" "The question about the kiss." I remembered him asking me about it and I kinda avoided answering it. I went to answer and Freddie came back to the table. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I just got news. I found a place where we can record our album. We need to go now." "Now?" Brian said. "Yes! I just got off the phone with them! I hate to break this up but we have to go!" Freddie said happily. Roger and Freddie were running around like crazy. John gave Dawn a kiss and went outside with the other two. Brian paid for the meal and said "well I guess I'll see you later." I nodded and gave him a hug. "Thanks again." Brian wrapped his arms around me and said "of course." I came to his chest because he was so tall. I pulled away and John said "I'll drive." "Let's go!" Roger said as he ran around Brian like a hyper child. I grabbed him by his shoulders and said "calm down." He nodded and looked up at Brian who was shaking his head. Freddie came over to me and said "we'll call you when we're finished, darling." Dawn stood next to me and we watched the boys depart from the restaurant. "They're actually doing it. Making their first album." Dawn said. I shook my head and said "I can't believe it's happening now." "Soon they'll be big rockstars don't you think?" Dawn asked. "Of course. They'll be huge."

This one's a little short but I wanted to update!
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈