028

Chapter twenty eight
"Does this sound good?"
June 6th 1974
Dawn's POV:
I went back to John and I's shared flat. I sighed as I walked in the door. John looked up and said "hiya." "What're you doing here? I thought you were recording today." I said. John stood up and walked over, kissing my lips. "Freddie gave us the day off." He said, kissing my neck. I giggled and moved away from him to set my stuff down. "Did you eat breakfast?" I said. John shook his head and I walked into the kitchen, beginning to make us some pancakes. "Hey, Dawn?" "Yeah?" "I have a song written here and I don't know if it's good or not. Could I read you some of the lyrics and tell me if they're good?" John asked. I nodded and said "of course." "I can't sing so I won't sing them for you." He said. "That's fine." John took a deep breath and began to read the lyrics. "Don't you misfire. Fill me up. With a desire, to carry on. That's the chorus. Is it good or?" I nodded again and said "yeah. What's it about?" John shrugged while chuckling. "Don't know. The lyrics just popped up into my head." I flipped the pancakes and felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Where'd you go this morning? You left earlier than I usually do." He said. "I went to Brian's with Willa. She keeps touching him and is going to get herself sick." I replied. John sighed and said "I'll talk to Brian. I don't want her getting sick either. It's funny, we're her best friends and we're married. And she's....in love with the guitarist in the band I'm in." I finished up the pancakes and put them on plates for John and I. The two of us sat down at the table, drizzling syrup on them. "Do you think Brian will get better soon?" John said. I nodded and said "he will soon." "Willa's not touching him yet is she?" "She was. I had to pull her off of him." I said. John shook his head and said "I'm going to have a word with her. He's sick." I nodded and said "I know this." John chuckled and said "it's funny." "What?" "There's no re writes or bitching in the studio since Brian isn't there." "Is it nicer when he's not there?" "Freddie prefers us all to be there but Brian rewrites everything. Mostly. He's not allowed to rewrite Freddie's stuff. But he has to come to the studio tomorrow." I moved some of his hair out of his face and he looked at me. "Pitch your song to Freddie tomorrow." I said. He nodded and said "I will. Hopefully he likes it." I scooted closer to him and said "he will." John smiled really big and I kissed his cheek. "Do you have work today?" He asked. I shook my head and said "no. I'm off." I watched his eyes go to the bedroom and then land back on me. "Oh?" I said. He nodded while smirking and I stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom.

Here's the update! kw-2187 get rekt at the end😏😏😏😏
~skylar🌈☁️🌈☁️