016

Chapter sixteen
Hangovers with Mac and cheese
February 1st 1973
Brian's POV:
I woke up to the sound of Roger complaining and the smell of mac and cheese. I rubbed my eyes and went to sit up but I realized Willa was on top of me. Her face was nuzzled into my neck and Roger sat down in a chair across from me. "Did you get lucky?" I shook my head and said "no. I didn't." Roger ate a spoonful of mac and cheese, sitting back. "Why don't you confess your feelings." I grabbed a throw pillow from the floor and threw it at him. He yelped and made sure he didn't spill his food. "Roger, come here." Freddie said. The blonde groaned and walked away muttering things to Freddie. I sat up a little, Willa sliding into my lap. I adjusted the blanket on top of her and Freddie dropped something in the kitchen, causing Willa to jump. I looked at Freddie and he mouthed "sorry." I sighed and Willa began to stir. "Brian?" She mumbled. "Yeah. It's me." Her eyes got a little wide and she said "where are we?" "Dawn's." Her head was still on my chest while her body was in between my legs. "You really slept here with me like this?" She said. "Yeah. Roger was on the floor, Mary took the other guest room and I assume Freddie was with Jim. John and Dawn were obviously together." She nodded against my chest and said "what's that smell?" "Mac and cheese, darling." Freddie said as he walked in. She half smiled at him and he said "hungover?" She nodded again and Freddie said "well, Brian can help you with whatever you need. There's mac and cheese in the kitchen. I'm currently following Jim around so I'll be back later." Roger had come back into the room and sat down. "Do you need anything?" I said to her. "I don't want to get up. And if I get up, you have to get up. So, Roger can get me anything I need." Roger scoffed and said "Willa, come on." "What? How am I hungover and you're not?" He shrugged and said "I must've slept it off." "You heard her, get her anything she needs." I said. Roger rolled his eyes and said "I'll get you an aspirin or something. I'll be back." He glared at me and I smirked to myself. I shifted my body and Willa said "do you need me to get up?" "No. You're fine." I replied. "You're so tall." I chuckled and said "what does that have to do with anything?" "Brian, you can barely fit on this small ass couch. And I'm a lot smaller than you." "It's cute. That you're small." I watched her blush and she laid on her stomach, her abdomen resting on my crotch. "Is my makeup smeared?" I shook my head and said "no. It's like you never even went to sleep." She played with the necklace around my neck and said "is this yours?" "It's Freddie's. I borrowed it." Roger came back in and set the aspirin and water on the table. "I've never seen Freddie wear this." "He wears it to the studio and stuff. I asked him if I could borrow it for last night and he let me." "Wow. So he let's you borrow it but doesn't let me? That's ridiculous." Willa looked at Roger and said "did you ask him?" "Yes. I asked him yesterday." "He probably had already said Brian could borrow it. Next time tell him in advance." Roger smirked and I said "don't get ahead of yourself." Willa looked back at me and said "you sure you don't have to pee or anything?" I nodded and said "I'm fine." Roger looked at me and then at Willa. He smirked again. "You sure, Bri?" "I already said I was fine, Roger." I said through clenched teeth. He chuckled and Willa grabbed the water and aspirin, taking it without having to sit up. Dawn came into the room and said "Willa, you have some clothes you left here. Do you want those to change into?" "Yeah. Just bring them out here. I'll change into them in a minute." She nuzzled her face into my chest as she said that. Dawn walked away and John had sat down next to Roger. "Hi, Deaky." Willa said. "Hi." He said. Roger elbowed John and whispered something in his ear. John looked at me and then at Willa. Roger sniggered and John just rolled his eyes. "Would you like to share with the group?" I said. Willa was too hungover to pay attention any more, she was falling back asleep. "I was just saying how the girl you like, is dangerously close to your crotch. One little move and it's over. You'll get hard." I didn't answer him. Willa wrapped her arms around me, Roger sniggering as she did so. Dawn came back out and noticed Willa clinging to me. "I can help her get dressed." I said. Dawn nodded and said "go to my room." "It's upstairs?" "Yeah. To your left." John said. I shook Willa so she'd let go do me and I picked her up, standing up. Willa looked up at me and said "woah." "I'm gonna help you get dressed. Is that ok?" "Yeah." I carried her upstairs and set her on Dawn's bed. Her dress has risen to the top of her thighs. I looked her legs up and down and Willa said "hand me the jeans." I gave them to her and she slid them on her body. "Turn around." I did as I was told and I assumed she was changing. "You can turn back around now." I turned around and saw her discarded dress on Dawn's bed. She shook out her hair and it was very obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Do I look ok?" "You look good." Willa bit her lip and said "yeah?" I nodded and looked at how her jeans hugged her body. Willa grabbed her dress and then said "Brian?" I looked away from her figure and said "yeah?" "Is there anything to eat? I'm starving." "John made some mac and cheese." Willa furrowed her eyebrows and said "oh. Can you carry me back downstairs? I'm too tired to walk." I walked behind her to pick her up, my eyes going to her bottom. I picked her up we went back downstairs. "Could you get me a bowl of mac and cheese, Roger?" Willa asked. Roger smirked and said "of course." Roger walked into the kitchen and Dawn was leaning on John's shoulder. I sat down on the couch and Willa slid into my lap once again. Roger handed her a bowl of mac and cheese. Willa took the bowl from him, eating the mac and cheese. "Deaky, you made this? It's amazing." She climbed out of my lap and I frowned as she did so. "Willa did you know Brian-" John stomped on his foot on Roger's and Willa looked up from her bowl. Roger looked at John and Willa said "are you ok?" "I'm fine. There was a bug." He lied. Dawn smirked at his pain and said "it's not that bad." Roger laughed sarcastically at her and Willa said "I hope one of you boys can give me a ride home." "I can. Roger can ride home with Freddie." Roger huffed while rolling his eyes. "Fine I'll ride with Freddie." I stood up and said "ready to go?" Willa nodded and said "yes. I'll see you, Dawn. Bye boys." We walked to the front door and Willa turned around and said "oh and Roger?" "Yeah?" "Tell Freddie I said goodbye." Roger scoffed and said "yeah, ok." The two of us walked outside and I walked her to my car.

Here's the update!
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈

Seventies | Brian May рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ