027

Chapter twenty seven
"You kissed him?"
June 6th 1974
Willa's POV:
Dawn and I knocked on Brian's door. He opened it and Dawn's eyes slightly widened at the way Brian looked. The both of us stepped in and Brian said "it's good to see you Dawn." "Are you ok?" She asked. He nodded and said "I've been better." He sat down on the couch and I pushed his curls out of his face. I sat down next to him and hugged him. I felt Brian's arms wrap around me and he buried his face into the crook of my neck. Dawn yelped and pushed us away from one another. Brian looked up at her and she said "you're sick. I'm sorry, Brian." He frowned and nodded. I went into the kitchen and went to make him the tea I made him the night before. I heard footsteps and turned around to see Brian. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled up at him and Dawn stood looking between the two of us. "What's going on here?" She asked. Brian leaned against the counter and I said "well since Freddie outed me Brian and I have decided that when he isn't sick anymore, we're going to get together." Brian grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to him. "I really want you to kiss my cheek again." Brian whispered. Dawn laughed sarcastically and said "you kissed him?" I pointed to his cheek, my finger poking his cheek. Dawn removed my finger from his cheek and said "Willa, listen. I know you've had a crush on Brian for like two years and everything but he's sick. When he's not sick. I don't care what y'all do. But as long as he's sick, I will not let you get what he has." Brian sighed heavily and said "I get it, Dawn." She looked at him and said "good." I quickly made his tea and told him to sit down. He did and Dawn made me wash my hands. I did. I dried them and she said "you're crazy. You're going to get yourself sick." I shook my head and said "I won't. Plus I have to take care of him." She furrowed her eyebrows and said "who told you to do that?" "Freddie." I replied. Brian nodded in agreement and said "Freddie called me this morning." "Oh did he now?" Dawn said. Brian nodded and said "yes." "Told you." I said. "Well, I don't want you getting sick. Do not touch him anymore." Brian frowned at that and I sighed. "Brian, I'm not being mean. I just don't want her to get what you have. She's my best friend and all and you're like dying." Brian gasped exasperatedly and said "I'm not dying!" I giggled at him and Dawn said "you sure looked like it when you were yellow." Brian rolled his eyes and Dawn looked at the clock. "Well, I have to get going. Willa, you're coming with me." I sighed and walked over to Brian, hugging him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and Dawn said "we're leaving. Right now!" She pulled me off of Brian and I said "I'll be back tomorrow, Brian! I'm so sorry!" I giggled as she pulled me out of his apartment.

This chapter is short cause I'm doing a double update!!
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈