024

Chapter twenty four
Boston
April 26th 1974
Willa's POV:
We had now arrived in Boston. At every stop we made Freddie demanded we all go and sightsee. He was currently pulling me by my wrist and made me take a picture of him. I did and he went to run off to the next spot. Hands grabbed my waist and I jumped, Brian chuckling from behind me. I hit his arm playfully and said "you scared me." "I didn't mean too." I shook my head and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards Roger. John had Dawn on his back and was carrying her around. Freddie stood in the middle of the gutter next to the street and said "come on boys." Roger furrowed his eyebrows and Brian said "what're we doing?" "I want a picture here." John set Dawn down gently and ran over next to Freddie. Brian left my side and went to go stand and Roger did the same. "Look here." I said. I got three of them, John didn't look at me. "Deaky, you didn't look at me." "The sun's in my eyes." He said. Dawn walked over to him and kissed his cheek. Freddie rolled his eyes and said "that's why I told you to wear sunglasses. You act like we're in Florida." "I'd die. It's so sunny." John said. I giggled at him and we went walking again. Dawn walked in front of John. He grabbed her by her waist and pressed kisses to her neck as they walked. I watched his teeth nibble at her neck, making a hickey. Dawn removed him from her and said "you keep leaving hickeys." "So?" John asked. Dawn rolled her eyes and he grabbed her by her waist again, pushing her up against the wall of a building we were walking by. He kissed the other side of her neck and she tried to push him off but he continued to leave hickeys on her neck. Freddie smirked and Roger shook his head. "I'm so mad Cheryl is sleeping." He said. "Maybe if you didn't bang her so hard she'd be awake." Brian replied. He scoffed and Freddie said "why don't leave we leave the lovebirds? Looks like Deaky might fuck her in public." We did some more sightseeing before heading back to the tour bus. Freddie sat down at the table on the tour bus and said "anyone want to play scrabble?" John smirked and sat down across from him. Dawn sat next to John who was waiting for Freddie to get the board out. I went to the bench that was in the back of the bus and I sat down. Brian sat down next to me and I said "how are you liking America?" "I love that the fans are going crazy for us. It's amazing to see." He said. I removed my camera from around my neck and yawned. "Did you sleep much last night?" Brian asked. I shook my head and leaned my head on his chest. He shifted his body and I said "can I lay in your lap?" Brian nodded and I laid down in his lap, smiling up at him. "You're really cute." He said. I rolled my eyes and said "you don't mean that." Brian said "but I do. Why would I lie?" I shrugged and said "cause you don't want to hurt my feelings?" "I could never hurt your feelings." "Well, I'm going to nap here." I said. Brian gestured to his lap and said "feel free."

-

I woke up around 6:00 in the evening and Brian was no where to be seen. I frowned and then realized he left his sweater for me. I slid it on and went to the venue that the boys were performing at. As I walked in I saw John and Dawn come out of a closet. His hair was all disheveled and she was fixing her skirt. I wiggled my eyebrows at John and walked into the dressing room, where the boys were. Freddie was sitting in his chair, putting on eyeliner. He had gotten a lot better since I taught him. Roger had his arm around Cheryl who was sitting in the couch. Brian sat at the end and he had his head propped up with his hand. "You ok?" I asked him. He nodded and said "yeah. I'm fine." I went to answer but Freddie called me over, asking me to do his mascara. I did his makeup and Brian seemed down. I wondered why he was down but he didn't say much. The boys then went on stage.

-

Our next destination was Providence. John had his arms wrapped around Dawn as they slept. Brian shivered in his sleep and I scooted closer next to him, wrapping my arms him. He slowly woke up and said "Willa?" "It's me." He half smiled and said "my sweater looks good on you." I blushed but it was too dark for him to see. "Did you have fun tonight? Was it a good show?" "Yeah. They're always so enthusiastic." Brian shivered again and said "I'm freezing." I looked around and said "there's a blanket over there, want me to grab it?" He nodded quickly and I walked over to where the blanket was, giving it to Brian. He got into his bunk, wrapping himself up in it. Brian said "thank you." "You're welcome." I went to go to my bunk and Brian said "Willa?" I turned around and said "yeah?" "Will you stay here? With me. I'm freezing and you're really warm." I nodded and said "yeah. Of course."

This was kinda cute???
~Skylar🌈☁️🌈☁️