022

Chapter twenty two
Deaky and Dawn's marriage
January 18th 1974
Dawn's POV:
Today was the day. We had went over months and months of planning for this wedding. Queen's next album was coming out soon. I currently sat in the makeup chair, Willa doing my makeup. "Do you think he's going to like the dress?" I asked. Willa nodded and said "he's nuts for you. He's going to love it." Willa finished her work and Mary walked in, quickly closing the door behind her. "Dawn, you look great! The boys are almost ready. I'm trying to collect them all." "What're they doing?" Willa said. "Running a mock apparently. And Brian has disappeared. I think they're playing a game." Willa smirked to me and said "I'll find Brian." She left the room and I said "how's Deaky?" Mary sat down and said "nervous. He's been pacing. But the other three are playing games." I rolled my eyes at the thought of Freddie and Roger playing something.

Willa's POV:
I walked around the small chapel, looking for Brian. "Brian?" I called out in a playful voice. I walked down a hall and felt someone grab me. A gasp left my lips an I looked up to see Brian. "What're you doing?" I asked him. "Staying hidden. I can't let Roger win." He peeked our at the hall as we hid behind the small space in the wall. "Well, Mary said you guys were wreaking havoc." I said. Brian shook his head and said "they might be but I'm not." I rolled my eyes playfully at him and Roger came walking down the hall. Brian moved me closer to him and the two of us were struggling to hide in the small space. Roger walked by, not even noticing that we were there. I looked up at Brian who was trying not to laugh. Our chests were touching and he looked at me. "You think he'll ever find you?" I whispered. Brian shook his head and said "no. Looks like we'll be here a while." Brian leaned in slowly, his lips getting closer and closer to mine. I went to cup his cheek when Freddie said "guys! They're about to start." I jumped at Freddie's voice and Brian said "where's Roger?" "He gave up. And nice hiding spot." Freddie smirked at me and turned on his heel. I stepped out of the hiding spot first and then Brian followed me. I walked ahead to catch up with Freddie and he said "I shouldn't of said anything. He almost had you pinned against that wall." I hit him on his arm and said "shh! I wasn't going to do anything." "Brian! Where were you?" Roger asked as Brian walked past us. "Don't even tru to deny it, Willa. He would've kissed you and one thing would've led to another and boom. Your crush fucks you at your best friend's wedding." Freddie said. I rolled my eyes and said "enough. Just get into place so we can watch these two get married."

Dawn's POV:
I stepped out of the dressing room and my father was waiting for me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and said "yes." As we stepped into the main room, John stood at the end of the aisle. He smiled really big and I did the same, a blush creeping on my face. I got to the end and my father sat down next to Freddie. John looked my dress up and down.

"You look stunning

"You look stunning." John whispered. I blushed and Roger stepped up to the altar, holding the rings in his hands. John took mine and I took his. I then picked up a flower from the ground and put it in Roger's hair. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. Freddie noticed that Roger slightly looked better than him and he stood up. "Freddie." My father began. Freddie picked up two flowers and Willa quickly put them in his hair. Freddie sat back down next to Jim and Roger was sitting next to Brian who was on the other side of Willa. Freddie wrapped his arms around Willa and Roger scoffed. "Can we get on with the wedding please? I'd like to get married." John said. Freddie looked up at him and said "sorry, Deaky. Of course. Today is your day." I turned to John and he slid my ring onto my finger and I gasped at it. "It's beautiful. John, it's so beautiful." He giggled and smiled really big. I hugged him and he held me close to him.

"You're not supposed to do that

"You're not supposed to do that." Roger said. Brian hit Roger in the chest and he eyed Brian. "Shh." I said to him. Roger winked at me and John cleared his throat. Roger immediately looked away and Brian sniggered. I slid John's ring onto his finger and John kissed my hand as I did so. I blushed again and we said our vows, Freddie smiling at John as he said his.

John and I kissed, Freddie standing up and clapping

John and I kissed, Freddie standing up and clapping. I pulled away to see Willa smiling at Deaky and I. Willa walked towards us and Freddie grabbed her wrist, following behind her. Willa hugged me and then hugged John. "Now if either of you break each other's hearts, I'll be sure to beat both of your butts." John shook his head and said "never going to happen." We all went to go eat and have cake. I took a piece of cake and smeared it on John's face. Willa took pictures and John wiped it off his face, icing in his long hair. "I'm going to throw the bouquet." Roger looked over and I turned my back as I walked away from the table. I threw it behind me to see that my father had caught it and he handed it to Freddie, who smiled really big and Roger stared with his mouth hanging agape. I watched Willa wipe icing off the corner's of Brian's mouth and I saw that John had noticed as well. The rest of the night was spent dancing and being with the closest people in my life, plus being a newly wed. The night came to a close and John had a lot to drink. Freddie said "I'll see you when you get back, Deaky." John nodded and was bopping his head to the song that was playing. "I'll see you freddie." He said. Freddie smiled down at the younger man and said "Willa, I need a ride." My best friend giggled and said "let's go." Freddie put his arm around her, slightly leaning on her. Brian looked at the two of them and said "are you ok to drive?" Willa nodded and said "I'm good. And I can stay at Freddie's if I don't feel good." Roger was flirting with Mary who didn't seem to be effected. And he shortly left, stating he was going to the bar to pick up Cheryl. He always switched between the two of them. Some nights it was Crystal and other nights it was Cheryl. Cheryl was his favorite cause he had her around the most. "I'll come with you guys. To make sure the two of you get there safe." Brian said. Freddie rolled his eyes at the curly headed man and said "fine." Willa and Freddie hugged me and then walked out with Brian, who shook John's hand and congratulated him. He gave me a small hug and congratulated me as well. John put his arm around me and said "ready for the honeymoon?" I nodded and kissed his cheek, making him giggle.

kw-2187 hope you like this!!! The end is cute? I think???
~Skylar🌈☁️🌈☁️