Chapter 12

Isabelle was excited to see Harry, so you could imagine her dismay when she came to Privet Drive only to find Harry's room unoccupied by him. For hours, she sat outside the house wondering where he could be until she finally gathered the courage to knock on the front door. Who knows? Maybe Harry would be the one to answer the door.

But it wasn't Harry who answered. It was Petunia Dursley. And upon seeing who stood at the doorway, Petunia's heart stopped for a moment. A lump formed in her throat, and memories came back to her like a flash flood.

"Lily?"

Her voice sounded so broken that it shocked her. What shocked her even more was the unfamiliar sting of tears forming in her eyes.

But the girl in front of her was not Lily. It couldn't be Lily. Her Lily was gone for a long time now.

"Umm... No, I'm Isabelle... Harry's sister", Isabelle said stiffly, hatred bubbling in her blood for this woman who treated her brother so poorly.

Petunia snapped out of her daze, composing herself and nodding her head. She was Harry's sister, not Lily.

"Harry's sister. I didn't know you were still alive", she spat with disdain.

"I'm touched by your sentiment. I would love to sit down and enjoy tea with you, Aunt Petunia", Isabelle retorts sarcastically, "But I've got more important things to do with my life. So if you could be so kind as to tell me where my brother is, I'd be happy not to see you again for the rest of my existence".

Petunia was offended by this girl's words. She would have shut the door on her face if her retort didn't remind her greatly of Lily, and also the fact that she was a witch and could do all sorts of sorcery to her house and herself.

"Your brother left with a family of insane redheads of your kind", Petunia sneers, "If that's all you need then get lost".

The door bangs shut and Isabelle rolls her eyes. She momentarily thought about setting the house on fire, but reminded herself that Azkaban wasn't a worthy consequence. As she walked down the front steps, she replayed Petunia's words in her head.

"Your brother left with a family of insane redheads of your kind"

Isabelle smirks. She only knew one family of insane redheads.

A pop sounds around the silent Privet Drive as Isabelle Apparates away.

___________________________

The Burrow, Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon

"Harry, Mum said to come down for dinner", Ron says, opening his bedroom door whilst munching on a piece of bread.

Harry, who sat on the windowsill, shifted his gaze from the sky to his redhead friend.

"Thank, Ron", he says, hopping down from the window and walking with him down to the dining room.

The house of the Weasleys was always lively, especially during dinner where they all sat together at the dining table and shared not only food, but also stories and conversations. It was more fun tonight with the addition of Harry and Hermione, who will be sleeping at the household in anticipation of the Quidditch World Cup Finals.

Just as everyone was finally seated around the table and ready to eat, a sudden knock sounded from the door making everybody pause.

"Are Triton and Cordon visiting today?", Molly Weasley asks with excitement, having grown used to the two troublemakers visiting once in a while.