Chapter 40

AUTHOR'S NOTE

"Yes, I'd like a Slytherin please. Extra hot with a dash of danger"

This chapter has some happy times with the Slytherin Gang, because writting about the Slytherin Gang makes me happy during quarantine! Enjoy!

___________________________

Saturday
October- 07, 1995

She had a lot of making up to do with Draco for being so busy the past few days, and she decided to start if off with sending him a letter right in the middle of breakfast through owl post.

The blonde Slytherin prince was visibly confused when he saw the odd envelope standing out from his mail. Of course, his surrounding friends couldn't help but lean in curiously when Draco began to open the letter.

Taking out the single piece of paper within and unfolding it with one hand, his silver eyes scanned over the familiar elegant writing that stretched across the white backdrop in only five cheeky words along with a time and place underneath.

Let's go on a date?
Hogsmeade- 9am sharp.

Before the giddy smirk could even make its way onto his lips, Theo was already whooping his praise with the rest of his friends cheering out of glee.

"Told you she'd make it up to you", Thalia snickers proudly, "Look at how happy our little ferret is!", she feels the need to mock, instantly replacing the blonde's excitement with annoyance.

However, Blaise slings his arm around him before the unimpressed scowl could reach his lips. "Finish your breakfast, mate!", he chuckles with an aggressive ruffling of the blonde's hair, "Can't go on a date looking like that!", he says.

Mildly insulted by the implication of his friend's words, Draco sends him a narrow-eyed stare. "Nice way of saying I'm ugly, Blaise", he grunts, taking a sip from his Turkish coffee, "Real classy".

"What Blaise meant to say", Pansy interjects pointedly, pulling her sheepish boyfriend away to grin at her best friend, "Is that you ought to dress up nicely for Isabelle!", she rephrases in an attempt to lift the mood.

"It's your first date in a long while", Theo adds while gesturing wildly with his hands, "Might as well do it while looking irresistibly sexy!".

"I doubt I can get any sexier", Draco boasts with his chin held high, prompting Theo, Blaise, and Ace to exchange blank stares.

"You looked a hell lot sexier in Fourth Year as a ferret", the wry insult comes quickly from Astoria, prompting everyone but the Malfoy heir to erupt into cackles.