Chapter 38

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I have been gone for so long, but here I am, folks! And I'm sorry I kept you waiting!

So here's what happened over the course of my absence.

1. I wrote 10 chapters. Most of them probably worth 20 pages. 2 of them got deleted ('cause fuck Wattpad) and 3 of them were heavily rewritten.

2. I was supposed to publish all 10 chapters at
the same time, but since there are so many
long-ass chapters in my drafts, Wattpad kept crashing, and I couldn't finish revising ALL TEN CHAPTERS as I wanted to. So now, I decided I'd publish the first five chapters, revise the remaining five, and then post it when I'm done.
(Also 'cause I know you guys have been waiting so long for updates)

And, that's about it.

The point is, I've missed you all, and I'm so thankful for all your love and support for this story! And a massive THANK YOU for 105K
views, you guys are amazing as always!

So without further ado, here's that update you've all been waiting for. And more to come.
Love you all so much!

___________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC APPOINTS DOLORES JANE UMBRIDGE AS HOGWARTS HIGH INQUISITOR

Claiming that the learning system at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is in dire need of polishing, the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, has appointed Dolores Umbridge- also the year's Defense Against the Dark Arts professor- as the new Hogwarts High Inquisitor, giving her full authority to make the necessary changes to ensure that the students receive only the best form of education and revolutionize the learning-

Isabelle lets out an annoyed grunt, crumpling the issue of the Daily Prophet in her hands and allowing it to burst into flames. The rest of the Elite Aurors watch with amusement as the embers flutter down the viaduct, disappearing from their view as it descends to the cliff below them.

"I've ran out of words to describe just how much I detest this pink abomination", the red-haired Potter mutters through gritted teeth, crossing her arms on the railing and huffing sharply.

"I've ran out of patience with her incompetence in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts", Thalia seconds with a pout, sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor with Triton and Cordon standing beside her.

Ace observes the dismayed looks on each of his teammates' faces before closing his eyes and exhaling his own troubles onto the breeze.

"What's the status outside of Hogwarts?", he inquires in an attempt to lift their spirits even just a little.

"No word from Hagrid", Isabelle informs with pursed lips, an unimpressed scowl on her face as she observes the small dots of snow that were slowly beginning to decorate the ridges on the cliff below her.

Winter is coming, she thought distractedly, already feeling the first round of coldness in the wind.

"Elizabeth says that sentry duty in Azkaban is going great", Atheina adds, standing beside Ace and noticeably trying to be as far away from Triton as possible, "Although, I heard that Isabelle is no longer Bellatrix's favorite", she teases dryly.