Steps

Maya Rivers
- an hour before the challenge, September 10th

"Food, camera and the police on call. Check, check and check" jay says out loud.

"We are not going to die" I laugh. "We don't know that" Romell says walking past me to jay. "Make sure you bring the chargers" I tell him.

"Already got it" jay says holding up three portable chargers. "Are we ready?" Jay asks looking at Romell.

"Sir yes sir" Romell salutes him. "Maya?" Jay asks.

"What the heck let's just go, I'm getting anxious already" I walk out the door and the boys follow me to Jays car. We get in and set off.

"So did he text you?" Romell asks. "Yep he said he's at a studio and he'll call me tonight so that's means he's probably still out since he said that twenty minutes ago" I reply.

"Okay we're here operation..."

"Operation find out what mendes is hiding is in action" jay cuts off Romell. "We're not gonna find anything" I shake my head getting out the car. "Are you sure this is his building?" Romell asks. "A hundred percent" I nod.

We walk in, trying to look normal we walk up to the elevator.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Someone yells. We look back seeing the security. Jay nudges me and I walk over.

"What's the problem?" I ask, time for that charm Maya.

Step one. Maya flirts with security guard

"Do you live here miss?" He asks. "Of course I do! Top floor with Shawn" I look up him up and down then twirl my hair in my hand. "Oh can I see ID?" He asks.

"Sure" I go back to jay going into his bag. I take out it walking over then I 'accidentally' drop it. "I've got it" he bends down grabbing it and Romell walks over placing a hand on my back.

Step two.Romell gets the keys

I kept the front part of my shoe on the card. "Miss. Your foot" he looks up at me. "Oh sorry" I smile at him.

Romell leans over un-clipping the key he throws it back to jay then I move my foot and he takes the ID standing up.

"Is there a problem?" Romell asks. "Nope, everything's fine sir. Miss.."

"Stop flirting with her!" Romell exclaims. "Sorry sir" he gives me back my ID. "Come on" Romell leads me away. I look back at the security guard he shoots me a smile. Ew.

The elevator opens and we all walk in. "Step one and two completed!" Jay high fives us. I press the button for the top floor then we go up.

We get out walking down the hallway. 

Step three. Use the keys and break in

As jay was about to start using the keys I stopped him. "We should knock first and see if anyone's in" I say. "Okay" jay quickly knocks on the door and we all run around the corner hiding and wait.

No answer.

"You guys keep look out" jay says as he tries to open the door. After four attempts we hear a click, all of us looking at each other.

"I'm scared" I whisper. "We're good Maya" jay whispers back. He opens the door and we walk in slowly.

"Hello?" Romell shouts. No one replies.

We walk in further and no one was here. "Woah mendes drinks henny" jay laughs pointing to the bottle of Hennessy.

"Well where are we going to hide if he comes back?" Romell asks. "That small room. I went in thinking it was a bathroom but it's just got cleaning supplies in it, he never goes in he said" I tell them going over to open the door.

Step four. Find a hiding spot

I move a few things making room for us and I turn seeing jay and Romell recording their video.

After that was done we just looked around at each other not knowing what to do. "Woah look at his liquor cabinet" Romell points.

We walk over and he pulls out a bottle of Vodka, that had been half drank. "Fuck it" Romell opens it up and takes a sip then passes it to jay. "Why not" I shrug. I take the bottle taking a sip, my face scrunching up.

Romell put the bottle back then we just sat down talking until we heard the door click.

Step five. Hide and stay quiet

"Fuck" I curse. We run over to the room shutting the door quietly. I held onto Romell scared we were gonna get caught.

"Can I use your bathroom?" A girl asks. "Sure, use the one in my room" Shawn says.

I kept a hand over my mouth and tried to calm my breathing.

"New fling?" A manly voice says. "What happened to the other girl Mia?" Someone else asks.

"Her name was Maya. She was like really really good in bed" I heard him chuckle. "So whats the deal with her?" A man asks.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's just sex. Anyway please leave I'm about to get laid, again" he chuckles. We hear people leave.

I sit down and so do jay and Romell. "Sorry Maya" jay whispers. "It's okay" I shrug, pretending to act okay.

"We know you liked dick face" Romell whispers. I nod slowly looking down. Then we hear a squeal. "Maybe he's gonna kill her" jay says.

"You're so pretty" I hear him moan.

That's what he said to me.

We heard clothes being taken off then somebody got slammed into the door. I jumped at the sudden noise and jay put a hand over my mouth.

"Is it just me?" The girl asks. "Of course baby"

We then heard a loud moan and sloppy noises. I closed my eyes trying not to imagine him with pinning a girl up against the door.

"Can we use that blindfold" the girl speaks up.

That fucker!

"Sure, you go sit down I need to just text someone back" he said. I hear the girl walk away.

Then my phone buzzed. Jay took it out the bag passing it to me.

Shawn
Missing you sexy
Ft later?