All In

Maya Rivers
- 2 hours later

"Bye sam!" I wave as he walks down the hallway. "Bye Maya!" He chuckles. We didn't have sex, I had stopped him before it got too far which he respected.

As he presses the elevator button jay comes out. They do the bro thing and jay comes walking towards me.

"Hey" he hugs me. "Hey, no romell?" I ask.

"Nah, he's meeting Laurie" he shakes his head. We walk in, I make us some coffee and we sit in the living room.

"So?" I ask.

"I hate being the one to do this, it shouldn't be me. It should be Shawn telling you this" he sighs. "Wait jay, is this going to hurt me?" I ask.

"Maybe, I don't know Maya" he shrugs. I nod and he carries on. "You know its been three months since you and Shawn split up and it's been hard on both of you. I mean you went to LA and he basically fucked anything with a pulse but you were both hurting" he sighs.

I nod letting him know he could carry on. "He called us all over. Yesterday when he came over and you said you loved him, he told us that he felt it"

I completely freeze. Felt it? What did he feel?

"He said that the distance was good for guys because he got to realise how amazing you are and how much he needs you. And he said that seeing you with other guys broke his heart" he sighs.

Broke his heart?

"And that not having you there made him realise that he needs you Maya. He loves you, he's so in love with you that the he can't focus on his singing because his mind is always on you" jay looks up at me with a small smile.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" I ask.

"He was scared. Maya he broke your heart, you cried and moved away, he thinks you don't want him" jay takes my hand gently. "I've seen you two together and you're meant to be"

I felt my eyes getting glossy. Meant to be.

"What- what do I do?" I ask clearing my throat.

"You need to talk to him. In a nice civilised way. No shouting, no yelling, just you two" jay was right. I nod breathing out deeply. "I have an idea" I say shakily.

"I'll help you" he nods. "It's a risky plan jay but I have a feeling it'll work" I tell him.

"Whatever it is I'll help, I can't stand the idea of you two not being together" he chuckles pulling me into a hug.

"He's the only one I've loved" I mumble. "I know Maya" jay rubs my back.

"I miss him" I sniffle. "And you'll get him back Maya, you two have this weird, special, magical thing. He told us, you can't tell anyone but he said because of you he can't even look at other women"

"Good" I chuckle. "I hope this works jay"

"Well tell me what it is and we'll get Romell on the team and Laurie, I think they're serious you know" he chuckles.

"Laurie really? I didn't see her as Romells type at first" I say pulling back. "Yeah me either she went to university to do maths and Romell was her first everything" jay explains to me.

"Dude is legit all in" I chuckle. "I wanna be all in" I say.

"Well he loves you" jay shrugs. "You're almost all in"

-
"Nah I don't like the plan" Romell says as me and jay finish concluding the plan.

"What why?" I huff sitting down. "I like the plan" Laurie says. "I love you Laurie" I chuckle hugging her.

"You know what Maya lets ditch these men and go out" Laurie says holding my hand. "We don't need men" she exclaims.

"Babes" Romell look up at her. "Yeah you Romell" Laurie giggles. "Shut up" he laughs taking her hand pulling her into his body.

"Well jay, I say we get the vodka and bong out" I say to jay. "Sounds like a plan and we're still doing the plan" he says to me.

"Yes we are" I nod. "Are you ready to be all in?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm so ready to be all in" I nod.

I silently prayed that he did love me. It was selfish but I wanted him to love, him to love me. I only wanted him.

__
Comment ur fave artist or song at the moment need to update my playlist.
Also I don't want this book to end ☹️