That's Cruel

Maya Rivers
-breakfast

"Maya I'm sorry baby, I've gotta go. I have a phone conference" he sighs showing me the text between him and his manager. "That's okay, I'll call you later" I tell him.

"Okay, I'll miss you" He kisses the top of my head. "I'll miss you too, now go and come back quickly" I chuckle. He gets up then walks away blowing me a kiss.

I hear the door shut then open again and in walks Jay and Romell.

"Hey May" Romell fist bumps me. "Sup Rivers" jay sits beside me.

"Hey guys" I smile at the two.

"So we just ran into mendes. Says you two are a thing" jay nudges me. "Yeah I told Romell" I chuckle. "Yeah he told me about that whole night. You know he could've had us arrested, behind bars" jay sighs.

"I know but he won't. I really like him and we had a fight last night but I trust him more" I shrug.

"So we're never getting caught?" Romell asks. "What If you guys have a bad break up and he turns us in and we get sued for breaking and entering and arrested and he has money why not just hire a hit man to kill us"

"Fucking hell Romell calm down" I chuckle. "We'll be fine. He's a good person, I hope we stay together" I smile looking down at my hands.

"So the cameras in the bin?" Jay asks. I nod in response. "And the SD card?" He asks.

Shit.

"I still have it"

"Maya! We need to get rid of it, seriously. You told him you did" Romell huffs clearly annoyed. "I don't know why I still have it, my brain won't let me put it in the bin" I explain.

"Well you clearly don't trust him enough then and he shouldn't trust you-"

"Romell calm down, it's not like there's barely anything bad on it about him. It's us. As long as I have it it's safe"

"Fuck sake Maya-"

"Shut up both of you! Being so childish! Maya go get the SD card" jay tells me. I get up walking away. I retrieve it from my jewellery box then go sit back down to see jay with my laptop on his lap. He take sit from me and put it in the laptop letting it load.

"Watch, there's no reason we need to keep it" jay says pressing play.

We watch the whole video again. I mentally cringe at hearing the girl moan. "Maya, I have an idea" jay says pausing the video.

"What?" I ask. "It's cruel but hear me out. Release the audio anonymously. You'll get a shit ton of money and kick start the whole writing thi-"

"What the fuck jay no" I shake my head. "I'm in a relationship with him. I'm not doing that." I take the laptop and take out the SD card. "Thats cruel Jay, I'm good with him. I really like him and I'm not risking it. I'll just find something else to write about" I huff getting up. I put the SD card in the bin and they both send me a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry Maya. I take it back" jay sighs.

"It's okay, to make it up to me you can buy me some food" I shrug. "Of course, pizza it is" he nods pulling out his phone.

"He's a good guy May, we won't fuck this up for you" Romell says. "I need to not fuck it up either" I chuckle sadly.

"He's the Shawn Mendes. So many girls would die for him and he just happened to bump into me" I say in disbelief.

"Actually he saved you when you almost die from crashing at the store" jay chuckles.

-
"So you've never been arrested?" Romell asks Shawn shoving the pizza in his mouth.

"No" Shawn chuckles. "Never done drugs?" Jay asks.

"No, I've smoked week that's it" Shawn shrugs.

"Minor, our girl Maya has done sniff" jay smirks. "You have?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah like once on my twenty first" I giggle. "She was off her head" Romell laughs.

"No I wasn't!" I throw a pillow at Romell then cuddle back into Shawn's side. "Maya no one forced you to act like a monkey" Romell says.

"Fuck you romell" I put my middle finger up at him. "Now get out of my house" I throw another pillow at them both. Damn I have a lot of pillows.

"We we're leaving anyway, see you later Rivers and Mendes" Romell waves. The two leave, I shit the door then go back to Shawn immediately straddling him. "Hey good looking" I giggle leaning into him. I put my hands at the sides of his face and his hands go to my waist pulling my hoodie up off my body leaving me in a blue bralette.

"Hmm sexy" He snakes his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "What was your meeting about?" I ask him. Something snapped in my brain, we can't just be about sex, I need to know him.

"Well I've finished my tour and I'm on a break. We were just talking about the profit and revenue and income and blah blah blah... you wanna go to bed?" He smirks, his lips coming in contact with my neck.

His teeth nibble on my skin then his lips starts making small suckling noises, his lush lips hot against my skin.

"Shawn" I whisper. I tug his hair pulling him back. "What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

Fuck it.

"Nothing, lets go to bed" I get up off him taking his hands and he follows me to my room, I get in bed under the covers and he gets in hovering over me peppering my body in feathery kisses.

He looks up at me winking, my body turning hot and weak, then he continues.