6- Two Gay Men

<Lewis Davis>

My prince was a dark brunette with a light gray stubble. He had soft green eyes that matched his complexion and a rectangular jawline. He had a soft clean cut and wore a waterproof black jacket that matched his black slacks. He was a bit slim and shorter than guys I've dated, but it was him. I finally met my prince.

I had so many questions to ask my prince. Like for instance, what was his name? Where was he from? Do you love me because I love you? Okay, maybe I should tone it down. But you could resist a man like me? I have long eyelashes and a beauty mark!

When we entered the lobby from the tube, he seemed to have some questions as much as I did. Lucky me, he asked me out on a date!

"So, would you--would you like to go to dinner with me? Y-y'know, to-to get to know each other? I have so many questions," My prince stuttered. Each word he spat out made his face grow redder. The man must have never had anybody interested in him before. How exciting! I can't wait to tell Belka and Mac, they'd be giddy to hear that I've met my beloved. 

For dinner, we both agreed on this small corner restaurant called 'Mary's Applepie'. The small diner tried to intimate that it was replicating southern culture in the early 1970s in the colonies. There hung a canary yellow and lime green striped dutch canopy over a glass window and the entrance. The simple architecture reminded me of asbestos tiles.

Speaking of asbestos tiles, ironically, that was the flooring inside the diner. I was surprised to see that this restaurant still used them since they've been mostly abolished for causing health issues. They must have not had a health inspector or anybody bring a lawsuit against them.

When my and I stepped inside, there stood a woman to greet us, presumably an employee. She wore the stereotypical North-American 70s diner waitress with the opaque pink dress and a long apron that hung from the waist. We were definitely in a historical diner.

"How come I help yuns, lookin' for a table for two?" The woman asked us a with a natural southern accent. She had plump lips and a dark-honey skin. For a gay man, I thought she was stunning. My prince thought so too.

The waitress took us to a booth next to a window that viewed the street. Nothing too romantic, especially with the fluorescent lighting. She winked at me and giggled a little when she lead us to our booth. She knew what was going on, what a smart woman.

My prince undressed in front of me, well took off his jacket, exposing a warm gray sweater. I wish I was the sweater, it's close and snug to him. He propped his hands folded on the table, slouching a little, smiling softly into my eyes. Then he opened one his hands, expecting a firm handshake, "my name is Matthew Erwin, it's nice to meet you."

His hand was holding out to me, wanting me to touch his soft delicate skin. I didn't hesitate, I was too excited, I could barely contain my excitement. Instead of a firm business handshake, I caressed his hands with a romantic vibe. It was adorable to watch his face flush. I knew what I was doing, he is mine, and mine only, "I'm Lewis Davis, oh I'm very tickled to finally have met you." Did he think I forgot what happened in the tube? I remember his nervousness stutters.

He politely pulled away his hands from mine and nodded embarrassingly. He tried to take the high road, the confident heterosexual man that had dominance. He expected mature, business casual. Hoho, could he be more wrong? I am the dominator, and it is my job to make him uncomfortable. Heartless as it sounds, I will press all of the ounces of gay I have in me onto him. Prepare yourself, Matthew, say goodbye to your assumed sexuality.

"I'm-I'm relieved that I have met you too, Lewis. I've brought you here to discuss our situation. We can obviously hear ourselves in our heads," Matthew paused, "I'll tell you what I've been hearing, but will you tell me what you've been hearing?"

I nodded fiercely, "But of course, anything for you." Stop trying to act so formal, Matthew. You're just anxious, but I can't say that I don't like this side of you. It's charming.

"When I first heard your voice in my mind, I was about to go to sleep. I heard this angry voice, cursing at some foolish driver that wouldn't pay attention to the stoplight," he laughed slightly.

Wait, he heard that? No! That all of the things? Now he's going to think that I have anger issues. He's never want to be my lover now.

"I also could hear your...opinion of me before we realized that we had each other's voices," he hesitated that last part.

Actually, that's perfect. Obviously, he knows I'm attracted to him now. I continued to nod on, trying to focus on what he was trying to say instead of his irresistible lips.

"I would like to stretch the point across, I'm not homosexual. But I-I do support it. I just find interest in women more than I do men. I'm sorry," he said, trying to reject his feelings.

"Matthew, have you ever heard of the term bisexual?" I blurted out aggressively. 

"Well, yes, but I-"

"That's okay! You're still in the closet, I understand. You just haven't driven on the other side of the road yet like I have," I winked provocatively.

"Oh, so you are British? It's not just an accent?" He asked densely, shooting off what I said before that. I sighed, he wouldn't understand just yet, his mindset is still growing.

Suddenly, the waitress serving us gently slammed a single milkshake with two straws between me and Matthew.

"Oh, excuse me, ma'am, we ordered two," Matthew raised his finger politely. She turned around, put her hand on hip and said, "I know," then winked at me. Again, smart woman!

Matthew's face began to glow again, "well...cheers," he ducked his head then sucked on the straw closest to him. With my perverted mind, I closed the space between us, leaned in, head to head, and also sucked on the straw closely to me. I didn't shut my eyes as he did, instead, I took in the glorious view in front of me. I could imagine how he kisses, full of passion. Oh, how I can't wait for my thriving future.

***A/N***

;;;;)

-MissyKZV