12- Frozen Yogurt

<Lewis Davis>

Belka's shove was a bit harder than expected when she pushed us out of her house. She was very immediate, and it was urgent that we left her residence before she 'killed' us.

"How about you two get some frozen yogurt or something?" Belka suggested quickly, then slammed the door shut.

Matthew and I blinked at the door, surprised that a sweet pregnant lady kicked us out of her home so rudely. 

I turned to Matthew, he was still dazed at the door, spaced out. His long eyelashes fluttered, his mossy green eyes twinkled as he floated through space. His mind blank, his eyebrows rested on his face, and his mouth looking more irresistible. Oh, how I wanted him.

Suddenly, his cheeks turned red.

He heard that. Great.

He covered his flustered face with his hands, shifting in his stance. He was embarrassed, but so was I.

"You-you" Matthew's voice was muffled, "want me?"

"Let's go get some frozen yogurt!" I changed the topic real fast, nudging him towards the street. "I'll call a cab for us, and we can have a day. Sound fun?"

"Lewis, what?" Matthew was confused as I gripped onto his shoulders. His tie was untied and hanging loose, making him look even sexier. Why does he have to look like that? He is teasing me. He is teasing me without knowing. Pure evil.

"FroZEN YOGURT," my voice randomly grew louder. Why am I so nervous? He's the nervous-freak. Is it contagious? Oh my god, I'm getting his nervous disease. No-no!

"Hey Lewis, you're kind of freaking me out," Matthew's awkward high-pitched squeal came out. Ugh, his squeaky voice, what a turn on.

"Why should be freaking out? We're just getting some frozen yogurt?" I asked him, covering up my nervousness. 

I really should stop trying to play dumb. He's going to be my boyfriend after all. Partners need to be honest with each other. That's how relationships work. I need to tell Matthew that every time I see him, I get adrenaline in my veins.

I know I should love him moderately, but my burning passion for him makes me feel like a new man. He's like a fresh, new, bar of soap. He smells new and sweet and he lathers me like no other. He keeps me clean and he is soft on my skin.

***

After I fell out of my trance, I led Matthew to a nice frozen yogurt place on Corner Avenue. It is one of my favorite frozen yogurt venues ever since I moved to America, Orange Leaf. My favorite flavor was their chocolate brownie. It's bad for my teeth, but I don't care.

Matthew was fascinated by all of the greens and oranges. There he was again, capturing my heart, toying with my body. How I yearn for him, I want to hold him and protect him.

"Do they have the strawberry flavor?" Matthew searched through the selection of flavors. There had to be twenty different nosels that contained a variety of flavors.

I pointed to the strawberry flavor to answer his question. His eyes brightened with excitement. I love his eyes, they're filled with hope and purity.

He ran to the strawberry flavored machine and filled the paper bowl full of frozen yogurt. He whipped his head around to only be greeted by tons of toppings. He squealed enthusiastically. He was in heaven. I could tell that he has a massive sweet tooth. I'll keep that in mind when I spoil him.

He loaded his frozen yogurt with chocolate toppings, creating the price to be four dollars more. He reached into his pants pocket to pay, but I stopped him. It was my turn pay.

"No need, Matthew. Gentlemen pay for others," I said narcissistically. It was true, gentlemen pay for their date.

"Thank you, Lewis," Matthew mumbled kindly. His rosy cheeks told me he was slightly embarrassed. All I felt was his gratitude.

***

We walked down to the park and enjoyed our frozen treat. I gulped my frozen yogurt because I am not a patient man. Matthew, however, was teasing me again! He savored his treat, eating slowly, capturing every bite.

I wish I was the strawberry frozen yogurt.

He turned to me, realizing that I was staring at his mouth.

"Oh, did you want a bite of mine?" He offered.

Yes. Yes, I do. Please give me a bite of you.

I snorted at my lewd thoughts, which I hope that Matthew did not hear, "sure, I would love some."

He scooped the spoon into the frozen yogurt and directed the spoon to my mouth. He was going to feed me off his spoon. The spoon he had eaten off of, where his mouth touched. The idea of his mouth made me flustered, taking in the spoonful hastily. 

He snickered at me enjoying the treat, his smile was genuine. Matthew dipped in another spoonful of his ice cream, "would you like more? I got myself a little too much," he admitted sweetly.

I accepted by taking another bite. Some of the melted ice cream dripped onto Matthew's finger. As a huge flirt I was, I licked his finger, cleaning the yogurt off.

His expression to being friendly went straight to absolute a nervous wreck. I was hoping for a smirk, but then it dawned upon to me that Matthew is a sweet man-child. He didn't see this as provoking, he saw this as corrupting his personal space. My ego inflated like a popped balloon.

"I'm sorry Matthew, you were getting messy," I said, trying to make it look I wasn't a pervert. He nodded slowly, hopefully, that he was falling for me instead of thinking how deviant I am.

"Uh, it's fine, thank you for thinking about me," he hesitated.

Oh, I am such an idiot. Why do I have to be so daring?

Matthew heard my thoughts and turned flustered, "oh, you're not an idiot. I think it's charming that you care about others!"

I blushed, "you think I'm charming?"

"Oh, that didn't come out right, uh-well, charming as in polite-

"It's okay Matthew, I understand what you mean," I said, dodging the rest of that sentence, making sure he couldn't trap me in the friend zone.

Mission success: charm future boyfriend.

***A/N***

Oh MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING 3 MONTHS TO POST. I didn't think it would take this long to get on track. I've been so sidetracked, I never thought it's been that long. So sorry for my unexpected hiatus, really I am! 

I'm going to try to jump back on my usual schedule. I've been so busy with sports and school, but now that they're both to coming to an end, I can finally update regularly.

Thank you for sticking along; I hope this chapter wasn't cringey or made you want to throw up. Have a beautiful day, I love you guys!

-MissyKZV