VANESSA

It was about 9pm when me and my boyfriend Javon were on our way from his favorite restaurant Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I was sitting in the passenger seat admiring him as he took long and hard pulls from the bulky back wool i just rolled up for him. He had a low cut fade, with a fresh crispy lining, fat diamonds in both ears, a Burberry shirt with a Jesus piece around his neck. He had on some dark blue robin jeans, a black Gucci belt and some loosely laced timberlands. What i really loved the most was his light skin complexion and his hazel and green eyes not to mention the grills he had on his tops and bottoms. As we were on our way home Javon was pushing about 85 on the freeway when two black suv's got on both sides of the car. We couldn't see who was inside because the windows had limo tint. Javon already rode with his 9mm on his lap and i already knew the drill so i pulled his emergency one out of the glove compartment. As he sped up a little so did the trucks. This what gave confirmation the trucks meant no good and wanted trouble.
"Babe call Keith and them and let them know we coming to the sev and we got company." He said it with a slight smirk on his face that's what i loved about him he wasn't afraid of anything or even if he was he didn't let it show one bit and he trained me to be the same way!
"Keith me and J coming through but we got company!"
"We got chall!" He said laughing before we hung up.
"Get ready baby." J said as he stepped on the gas to switch lanes and get off at the upcoming exit. Just as i expected the trucks did the same exact thing. I was wondering who the fuck there were and why the fuck was they following us. We got off at the exit, which let me know we were 5 blocks away. Javon did 100 all the way there and like protocol Keith had the garage open and ready! Javon slowed down pulled into the garage meanwhile Keith and the crew were already getting off on the trucks! Me and J jumped out the car ran out the side door and joined the crew eating them suv's up until they were out of sight! We all walked in the house laughing, greeting one another and discussing the event that just taken place.
"Yo who the fuck was that? You can tell them nigga's was scary they didn't even buss back or bounce out!" Keith said laughing.
"I knew them niggas's was scary when they didn't fire on sight i just wanted to have some fun!" Javon replies slapping keith's hand. Keith was his younger brother but they didn't have the same mother so keith was a tiny bit darker than Javon was. They both carried the same eyes i guess they inherited that from their father James. James was not to be fucked with and neither was his kids or anybody in his crew for that matter. Anybody who tried their luck was dealt with.
"We gotta give it to our girls tho they do they thang every time, J nigga you trained V to be a beast." Keith said smiling.
"Yeah sis i gotta give it to you guess all them monday's paid off huh." Keisha said nudging me. Keisha was also his little sister her and Keith were twins! They all ended up being raised in the same house due to keith and keisha's mother being killed some years back.
"Damn right but i'm going home i'm sleepy see you later." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Nah babe i'm coming to keith let me take your car home i'll bring it back tomorrow after my meeting with the connect."
"Nigga you always wanna take my car what if i wanted to go trick off later."
"That's yo problem, always tricking off with these hoes when you got a baby mama and son at home."
"Nigga just cause she my baby mama don't mean she my bitch she started off as a trick to only difference between her and the other tricks is she live with me and got my baby." Keisha butted in laughing
"Yo y'all crazy here J take my car i'll have keith drop me off before he go trick."
"Thank you sis." He said giving her a hug and giving out pounds before we left.
"You driving?"
"Babe i'm tired." I said with the puppy dog eyes.
"I'm tired to."
"How the fuck you tired you ain't did shit!"
"Come on babe please." Tired of going back and fourth i just snatched the keys and jumped in the drivers seat. I did 85 all the way home we only lived 20 mins away from the hood so we got there in no time! When i pulled in the garage he was sleep like a baby. After calling his name three times with no response i unbuckled his belt pulled his pants down and took him into my mouth. I knew my head was bomb so he wouldn't be sleep for long. I did the vibrating trick he always go crazy for and he popped right up.
"Damn i'm finna buss."
"Come on let's finish in the house." I said rising up.
"How you gone get me to my climax like that and then stop that's some bullshit."
"ummm hello we are in Keisha's car you forgot."
"Man fuck that we finna be married take them sweats off."
"If you wanna see em off meet me in the house." I walked inside and was hit with the fresh scent of the Hawaiian breeze plug-ins i had around the house. I took off my air maxes and went straight to the bathroom to turn on the shower. About 5 minutes later Javon was joining me sucking on my neck and playing with my clit. He started slow then sped up making my knees buckle. He picked me up and put my on his shoulders against the wall so my pussy was right in his face.
"Stop teasing me." I said in between moans as he licked up and down and in one motion he had all 9 inches moving in and out of me.
"Damn v." He said releasing inside of me instantly killing the mood!
"Now why would you do that"
"Do what V?"
"You know i don't want kids right now and you keep trying to mess that up."
"I'm sorry i can't help it." Ignoring him i grabbed my towel washed up and got out. By the time Javon came out the bathroom i was flipping through channels. He threw some boxers on and joined me in bed.
"Vanessa"
"Yes"
"Do you love me?"
"What kind of question is that?"
"Answer me."
"of course."
"Then why you won't let me put no babies in you?"
"Because i really wanna finish school."
"You can still finish."
"That's not the point, The point is i need to stay focused! I have a lot i want to accomplish and a baby will just slow me down!"
"You can still do what you wanna do."
"We got our whole life to have babies why rush? i want to be ready mentally emotionally and financially."
"FINANCIALLY? I buy you everything you want and need and i'm paying for your tuition!"
"i understand but if something happens to you then what! I have to make sure i'm able!" He didn't even reply so i just turned the tv off and laid down and closed my eyes.
"You never gone lose me V." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and wrapped his arms around me. We were sound asleep before i knew it!

thanks to everyone who came to read more will be posted later on tonight or tomorrow follow me on instagram @thereal_lilkayla and please leave feedback good or bad!!!