KEISHA

After i dropped tommy off i went home to get dressed for dinner. I only had a hour but i didn't want to attend anyways. I just feel if my mom was alive pops would have never even acknowledged us. He used to look at us like he felt sorry for us. I would have had way more respect for him if he would have been here since day one though. He avoided us for that bitch!

Pulling up my head was all over the place. I really wanna go lay down somewhere but  my dad got this cook that make bomb ass food and i'm high as fuck. That bitch Linda can't cook a lick of nothing. Don't cook don't clean nothing. Just sit up in there and collect money, take trips, go on shopping sprees and shit! Now don't get me wrong i'm not jealous cause i got way more than her but atleast my mom was a hustler she didn't need him for anything. I seen Keith and Zion getting out the car i got out and ran straight to him!
"TeeTee!" His face lit up soon as he seen my face!
"Hi Tinka" I said bending down kissing him on his cheek.
"I miss you."
"I miss you to can you pick me up." I picked him up with no question i love my nephew.
"Boy you always wanna get picked up."
"Ahaha wassup Zoe, Wassup punk ass."
"Wassup sis." We all walked in the door together they were already at the table sharing laughs. I walked in and walked straight over to my pops.
"Sorry to interrupt hey pops!"
"Hey baby girl." I spoke to my brother and vanessa and not Linda on purpose and we all just filled in the empty seats.