JAVON

When i woke up the clock read 10:43am, i must have been tired cause V was already making breakfast. I got up brushed my teeth, washed my face put some lotion on and went downstairs. Seeing her instantly made me hard. She was standing there with them little ass Victoria Secret shorts, the tank top and her hair was curly hanging down her back just how i liked it.
"Goodmorning sleepyhead." She greeted me smiling giving me my plate. She whipped up some bacon, eggs, pancakes, potatoes and toast.
"What chu want to drink."
"Water, gotta keep my skin looking right."
"Boy boy. I'll see you later i got a lil 11:30 class and i gotta grab some snacks from the store." She said giving my my water.
"I got a meeting with a connect at 12 so i'll call you when i'm done."
"Alright love you."
"Love you to girl." As vanessa was walking out i heard the house phone ringing, i looked at the screen and seen it was Keisha.
"Hello"
"Nigga where the fuck you at with my car i got shit to do."
"I'm at the house i got a meeting with a connect at 12 meet me at the stash house cause i gotta get my whip anyways."
"Alright." Hanging up i killed my plate and my water. That's one thing i loved about V, she could cook her ass off. Whatever i wanted to eat she could make. I got up put my dishes in the sink and went back upstairs to get dressed. I went and hopped in the shower i had a out two hours left till it was time to meet the connect. Getting out the shower i threw on a all black true religion sweat suit, my all black 11's, my jewelry, sprayed some cologne on and grabbed the keys and stock off the dresser to head out. On my way to the sev i was slapping future and drake's new single jump-man. Traffic was light so it only took me 15 minutes to get to the hood. When i pulled up Keisha was in the front talking to tommy. She was smiling so hard and so deep into the conversation she didn't even see me pull up. I wonder what the fuck they was talking about cause if tommy thought about getting with my little sister that was out. He knows how i felt about my little sister so i don't even know why he would try it. She finally seen me sitting there and walked to get her keys.
"What chall was yapping about."
"Damn can sister have a life to."
"Don't get fucked up." I said before walking to the garage to get my car. I still had a wood in the ashtray from lastnight so i sparked it and went to my meeting.