VANNESA

When i woke up it was 11:34am i'm usually a early bird i must have been tired.  Being at the hospital all night checking on Keisha i was starving so i threw some potatoes in the oven to make some loaded potatoes breakfast style. I made bacon, eggs and toast. By the time i was done so was my potatoes. I cut half of my bacon and eggs up into little pieces for my potato and left the rest on the side for my toast. Once i was done i poured me some orange juice and went to the living room to watch love and hip hop.

I must have been sleep when Javon came in because when i woke up he had his arms and legs wrapped around me. Laying there for a minute i i drifted into deep thought about my relationship. I remember our very first time meeting each other.

Fick high school was the high school every kid wanted to attend. It may have been a high school on the outside but it sure wasn't one inside if you know what i mean. It was the most popping high school for years to the point parents wouldn't even let their kids attend behind rumors they heard. That's why i'm glad my parents lived in the hills and not the city because they had no idea about the new leaf i turned over at school. I was considered one of the rich girls so everybody was surprised when i start banging the sev. By the time i hit 11th grade my parents already purchased me my own car so i pulled up to school in my dark blue honda coupe everyday flexing. Bitches always hated that's why i only fucked with 3 bitches Crystal, TeeTee and Bri. I knew crystal since forever being we lived in the same neighborhood and i met Tee and Bri when i first start hitting the city. Even though they were from the city they were just like Crystal and i "rich kids". They didn't have parents that gave them everything but they were true hustlers. They did everything from boosting, punching numbers, robbing, had sugar daddies, shit they even faught for money but i never knocked them because them was my bitches! I always hated coming to school on mondays being that our weekends was always turnt, but i made sure i was there on time everyday. When i pulled in to the lot i noticed a car and i guy i never seen before. He was light bright and dressed down but what really caught me was his eyes. They were so pretty. It was only two parks left and one happened to be near his whip so he wasted no time meeting me at my car, i guess he was feeling me to.
"Nice ride." He said.
"You not doing to bad yourself." By this time i was blushing do damn hard.
"What's ya name ma?"
"Vanessa and you?"
"Javon."
"So what chu doing up here?" I just had to ask.
"New student." He winked
"Well i guess i'll see you around then." I said walking away. He looked like he wanted to continue the conversation but i had to get to class before the bell rung but i was thinking to myself this is going to be a interesting week.

Snapping out of my day dream i turned on one of my favorite movies. Bad Boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.
"Aye." Javon tapped me to gain my attention.
"Yes?"
"Turn that down real fast i gotta tell you something." Usually i would have a smart mouth and he would have been cussed out for making me turn off my movie but he looked and sounded serious.
"What's going on?"
"Tommy a snitch."
"WHAT? Who the fuck told you that?"
"Nicole."
"How the fuck does she know?"
"When i went to the meeting earlier she talking bout she can't do business with me because she had private investigators check everybody out and he came back a fed. She said he been working with them for 8 years and go see them every two weeks on sundays."
"How do you know she telling the truth? We don't know her from a can of paint!"
"Who just gone come up with that type of information V?" He had a point but damn a fed? He been around longer than me! How nobody knew about this shit? Not to mention sundays was left to spend with family so nobody knows what this nigga does on sundays! It was adding up and not making sense at the same time!
"So what chu gone do?"
"Find Out."