KEITH

After getting hit up in the dice game i felt like getting my dick wet so i called jasmine one of the lil project bitches from around the way. She let anybody fuck for a little of nothing so i knew it wouldn't be a problem. Just as quick as i got off the phone with her i was walking in her door. All she had on was a silk robe so it wasn't hard for me to explore her body. Soon as i closed the door she dropped to her knees and started undoing my pants. She could suck a mean one. She had me ready to bust quick.
"Damn i'm finna cum." I tried to pull out so i could but she wouldn't let me she sucked every drop with a smile. I was finna put a condom on to fuck even though she had no walls. She was just a easy one. Here comes J calling interrupting my fucking session.
"Hello" I said irritated as hell walking out the door fixing myself up! I told jasmine i would be there later on to finish knowing i wouldn't.
"What chu doing trick?"
"Tricking nigga i can't even trick in peace you interrupting me!"
"Hahaha nigga i was just calling to tell you moms and pops up want is to come to come to dinner at 9."
"Alright." Hanging up. I dialed my baby mama to let know about the dinner so they could get ready.
"Hello?"
"What chu doing?"
"About to make Zion something to eat."
"Save yo time i'll bring em something cause moms and pops want us at dinner tonight."
"Okay cool." I hung up and went to the nearest Mcdonald's drive thru.
"Welcome yo Mcdonald's can i take your order?"
"Yeah let me get one nugget and one cheeseburger happy meal."
"What can i get you to drink."
"Hi-C on both."
"Will that be all for you?"
"Yeah."
"Your total will be 15.66, you can pay at the window." When i pulled up to the window all i could do is put my head down and say FUCK! The bitch at the window was a lil bitch named jada that i used to fuck on here and there. She tried to pin a baby on me but i wasn't having it!
"Look what the wind blew my way." She said with her smart ass attitude.
"Wassup"
"Oh nothing just wondering when you gone take care of your responsibilities!"
"Are you gone lecture me or give me my food!"
"Here." She damn near threw the food in my car. I didn't even say nothing  lee to the bitch i just burnt off! I don't know what be wrong with these hoes! Thinking i'm pose to save them! Just cause i touch money and trick it every now and then don't mean ima be stuck with these bitches. All these hoes for the moment. Zoey was different i was in love with her since i met her and she don't even know. Nobody do. I let her keep my baby and move in with me any other bitch would have got abortion money and the boot. She was beautiful though, loving, caring, laid back, and always had a nigga back. She half white so she really not into hood shit. She don't know about me fucking around like that. She know i be with other girls but i guess she just don't care. I can't help it though. I just like fucking and getting my dick sucked. I prolly fall back and wife zoe in due time but for now i'm doing what makes me happy.

ok guys i'm really tired and typing as much as i can but i'll resume tomorrow thanks for the support💙