VANESSA

Waking up out my sleep Keith called me telling me meet him at the slaughter house. I didn't know what the hell was going on but i knew it was serious. When i got up and start roaming around i noticed Javon was gone. I didn't even bother calling cause i figured he was already with Keith. Dressing for the occasion i threw on my all black nike throw over, some black leggings and black timbs. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail threw some shades on and headed out.

Pulling up to the slaughter house i seen Keisha and Tommy pulling up. Keith got out his car and walked to the back of the car and leaned on the trunk.
"Somebody just tried to set me up." He was so calm when he said it but you could see she seriousness on his face.
"Well Who?" I spoke up. He went back to his car and popped the trunk. It was some trick in there. Seeing all of us standing there she stared crying and pleading.
"Bitch shut the fuck up!" Keith looked so mad he was dripping sweat i was just waiting for the smoke to come out his ears.
"Get the fuck up!" He grabbed her by her hair and just start dragging her towards the house he slammed the truck so damn hard my ears start ringing. Her body already looked helpless getting dragged into the house. He threw her into the chair so hard her and the chair flew back . He picked her up and start tying her up and taping her mouth. All you heard was mumbling and crying. He grabbed her face and in a low tone said
"If i didn't have to go to my fathers dinner i would have fucked you and killed you but ima save you for later. Just as fast as we came we left nobody said a word.