JAVON

I really felt some type of way about my brother and sister not speaking to see me. Keisha didn't even want to let me see her in the hospital! Instead she was in there caked up with that nigga Tommy! I was really starting to dislike Tommy. I felt like he was disrespecting me. Like he knew i didn't want him fucking with my sister but he doing it anyways. He wasn't good enough. It was no point of me and V staying so we went home. I had a meeting in the morning anyways so i needed to get some rest...

Pulling up to the warehouse it was similar to the last time. The trucks were outside but only this time they were fixed. The same man walked out to greet me. Inside it was boxes packed everywhere, but i didn't see Nicole. I stood there waiting for her to come but still no sign of her. I thought to myself this is definitely a fishy ass connect. I needed to find a new one asap. I was only getting 15 keys anyways. Getting impatient i finally asked where she was at and this bitch ass nigga ignores me on the phone and put his finger up. This shit was making me mad now. I was ready to blow his shit back. He walked towards me and passed me the phone and i recognized Nicole's voice.
"Javon, how are you?"
"Fine i guess."
"Well i'm fine thanks. Listen to me i cannot do business with you. After research on everyone in your crew one of your men in your camp is a fed. His name is Corey Washington. He's been a undercover for years. He's the top dog when it comes to doing so."
"That's Bullshit!" I couldn't let this bitch day another word.
"Bullshit it is. Looks like you didn't pick the right team. I have the best private investigators known to men and he's the only one who stood out. Tommy. He goes to meet with them every two weeks at 4pm on sundays. He's been working with them for eight years.
"Thank you for sharing that information." I didn't have anything else to say. I had to go. It felt like i was about to pass out. This nigga was a fed. HOW? I knew this nigga since i was a teen! I don't did hella shit with this nigga! I couldn't believe it! I went to the only person i felt like could help me in this situation!