JAVON

When i got back home i noticed Vanessa was gone. I wonder where she went. Why would she leave when she knew we had somewhere to be. She came walking in the door dressed in all black and made me raise my eyebrow. I didn't even have time to hide the gifts i had she already pointed it out.
"Hey what's that?"
"Something i got for my mom." I played it off. "Where you coming from?" I just had to ask.
"Well when i woke up you was gone Keith called me and asked me to meet him because some broad tried to set him up."
"That nigga need to stop tricking." I couldn't do nothing but shake my head.
"I second that i thought he wanted me to beat her ass or something but he took her to the slaughter house, she look so weak they should have sent somebody else that was like feeding fish to sharks!"
"I wonder why he didn't call me."
"He only called me Keisha and Tommy."
"Tommy? He was with Keisha?"
"Yeah when i was pulling up they was to." I didn't even say nothing else that shit threw me off this was the second sign. I knew she could handle herself but i just don't want her messing with no dude. Especially tommy. I been his potna since childhood i knew what type of dude he was. I just don't think he good to be fucking with my sister. I wish her ass could be gay or something.