KEITH

When i got home i just rolled up and hopped on my game to clear my mind. Zion was knocked out on the couch and Zoe went to get some take out since we didn't get to eat. I was so fucking mad. These niggas really tried to team up against me. He was on some funny shit. That's why i don't tell him certain shit in the first place. I know Vanessa told him and i'm not mad at that because that's what people do when they in a relationship but damn you gone go tell pops tho. That's damn near snitching. Half way through the game Zoe came back with some Chinese food. She must have been tired to cause she grabbed Zion and went to the room. Vanessa was calling me and everything in me wanted to ignore her because i had a feeling she was calling for them nigga's, but i answered anyways.
"Hello."
"What happened?" She said.
"Yo man didn't tell you?"
"Ahaha real funny and no we packed our food up and left he dropped me off and burnt off."
"Atleast you got some food and yo man a snitch that's what happened."
"Aww shit. I'm sorry."
"Nah it ain't yo fault i knew you told him i'm just mad he told pops."
"Yeah i'll talk to him i just wanted to call and check on you."
"Aite sis i'm finna call Keish." I hung up and dialed my sister because i didn't feel right and i only felt this way when she was hurting. We been that way since kids that shit creep me out but sometimes it come in handy.