KEITH

Soon as i walked in the kitchen me and pops locked eyes and i knew he wasn't feeling me by the way he was looking. I had a feeling why to. He must have just felt me staring in confusion because soon as everyone was done greeting each other he asked me and J to meet him in his office. Soon as he closed the door he wasted no time grilling me.
"Keith where did i go wrong with you."
"what chu mean?"
"How hard is it to atleast know about a broad before you trick off on her! Back then that was the easiest way to get a nigga through a broad you don't think niggas still on that! You can't trust nobody!"
"Man first of all."
"IM NOT DONE, I don't know why you can't just settle down like your brother and pay for ya bitch to go to school or something hell train her ass!"
"That's yo problem! You always tryna compare my life to this nigga life! I'm my own man i do what the fuck i want!"
"Well if you your own man act like it god damn it be one!" At this point he was smack dead in my face and i was lost for words. I felt like my father and my brother was crossing me at the same time. I know Javon the one who told him because i called Vanessa to help me and he was here before me Vanessa way more stitch than him. He would do anything to kiss this nigga ass! Not me!
"I'm out." I just had to leave before shit went all the way left. I went in the kitchen said bye to everybody told Zoe get Zion and let's go. No words was said she grabbed em and followed me out the door.