JAVON

When i pulled up to the ware house i was threw off guard because i seen the two suv's we just shot up lastnight. I pulled my phone out and texted Keith.
"Yo come to the old warehouse off Columbus something off." I slid my phone in my pocket tucked my 9 and got out. I guess they had cameras because when i got out a y'all heavy set mexican was walking towards me.
"Follow me right this way." I was wondering who the hell he was. I thought he was the connect if you ask me. When i walked in i seen an older black lady talking on the phone. She stood about 5'3" and looked to be 140ish. She had her hair cut into those lil short bobs the girls be wearing i only knew because of vanessa. She had on a blue suit and some jimmy choo heels. i instantly knew the brand because i just got V the same exact ones. Looking around for the connect she hung up and greeted me i guess she felt the presence of me being lost as hell.
"Javon Morgan?"
"Yea who are you."
"Your new connect. Nicole Sprell." She said sticking her hand out to shake my hand. She must have read the you gotta be kidding me look on my face because she took her hand back after i didn't shake it.
"But i talked to a man on the phone."
"Yes you did my body guard vince, the one you almost decapitated lastnight!" This bitch was throwing my all the way off now!
"And don't worry about the trucks the repairs will come out of your bill."
"Wait let me get this clear, if you the connect why did you do that weird ass shit lastnight?" I was upset at this point.
"I sent my men to follow you to see if you and your peoples were really what they made y'all out to be and you proved me right. I heard you even had ladies out there with you!"
"Yea two my girl and my sister."
"Interesting, now lets get down to business."
"So ya mans said you got the best?"
"Nothing but the best."
"So when can i pick my shipment up?"
"Saturday?"
"Cool." I nodded.
"Good, meet here, same time."
"Fasho." I got up and walked out the warehouse hitting Keith's number he picked up first ring.
"yo"
"Yo you ain't gone believe this one bit."
"What Happened?"
"1 the connect a bitch and two the trucks we shit up is her people."
"Word, what she had to say about it?" He said sounding just as confused as i was.
"Talking bout she sent them to see what we was about and she gone put the repair fee on my bill." He started to laugh.
"Yo that bitch a g i gotta meet her."
"Yea nigga but follow me to the sev." I said hanging up bouncing in my car. On my way to fuck with the crew i started thinking about V and the y'all we had lastnight. I love her to death and been with her since middle school. I taught her how to be my equal and made sure she protected herself and those around her if needed. She was already from the hood so it wasn't hard. I just didn't understand why she didn't want to give me a family. I would do anything for her and she knew that. A call from pops killed my day dreaming.
"Wassup pops."
"How are you and that beautiful girl of yours?"
"We good she still don't wanna give me no kids."
"Aww son she'll come around, your mother wanted to call you and tell you invite everyone over for dinner tonight."
"What time?"
"9"
"ok coo." I said hanging up to fail vanessa.
"Hey baby."
"wassup girl you outta class?"
"Yea i'm walking to my car."
"Good meet me in the hood i need you to take care of me and pops called he want us at dinner."
"Ok i'll call you." That's another reason why i loved her, under that fake ass school act she was a straight gangster and straight up freak. She knew how to satisfy a nigga. I never cheated on her either it wasn't a need to she was everything i wanted and more. I went to jump in the dice game with the homies and seen a lil dude from the hood i took a liking to.
"Wassup J."
"Wassup lil man."
"Can i have a dollar?" I reached in my pocket and gave him a 5.
"Thank you." He said running off to the store. I jumped in the d game the whole crew was out here. 5 niggas that i carefully handpicked myself! Keith, Tommy, Kam, Rich and Gary. By high school we was in the flyest whips, flyest gear and all the fine birds wanted us. We had mad paper coming in. Niggas use to try to test not knowing we was young niggas carrying grown shit! Also i knew all my niggas was head bussas! I was at the d-game for 30 minutes and walked away 3500 richer than before. I seen V so that was my que to go. My car was in the driveway so it was cool i jumped straight in her car.
"Wassup baby."
"Wassup ma, how was school?"
"It was coo, but finals coming i'm stressed what about you how was your meeting?"
"Yo you ain't gone believe this!"
"What?"
"The connect is a bitch and the trucks we shot up is her peoples!"
"So why the fuck they pull up on us like that."
"Talking bout she sent em to follow us to see if we was everything people made us out to be."
"Are you serious? So was she cool or on some other shit?"
"She was cool but if she was on some other shit i already told Keith to be on his way and lay low till i give word once i seen the suv's."
"My baby smart." She said giving me a kiss.