KEITH

Breezing through traffic i was on my way to pull up on one of my ex bitches Nina who i still run in time to time. I been left her years ago better yet I left her before shit could even get started. She was a full blown hoe. She was a bad lil caramel chick. Thick in the right places. Not to mention she came from money and was a go getter. She always flexed on bitches. She was a god but kept a main nigga she would ride or die for. If you was her main nigga you was definitely straight. The thing is she didn't treat every nigga the same. She was a classy lil hood chick. Always ate at the nice places, drove the nice while, never regular tho. She always had her shit pained up, rims, and whatever else she wanted. Had all the designer shit. She was mos def fly but i had to leave her where she stood. Only a dumb ass nigga would sit around and let her take care of them while she fucking with this nigga and that one. Plus i had to much money. When i pulled up to the chevron i seen her cotton candy 650 so i kissed her shit on purpose.
"Damn nigga you just hit my motherfucking car!" She hopped out ready to kill a nigga.
"My bad." I said putting my hands up. Soon as she seen me she start smiling.