JAVON

I had so many mixed emotions it didn't make sense. My sister and my brother wasn't talking to me, i didn't have no dope to flip because the connect said tommy was a fucking fed not to mention he was fucking with my sister. I just couldn't believe it. I had to see for myself. So here i am parked outside of the federal bureau investigation building to see if it was any truth to this. I was watching everybody and every car that passed by hoping this nigga didn't come here today, and before i gave him the benefit of the doubt this nigga was pulling up. He wasn't even in his car he was in a fucking mini van! Not to mention he was dressed down just like them motherfuckas! My heart sank! I felt like i wanted to cry so bad because i was so hurt but the tears wouldn't fall. I felt so betrayed. This nigga knew everything about everybody he could put me everybody i love under the jail. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of him walking up the stairs as evidence because nobody would believe it if i told em. I really prayed this shit wasn't true my feelings haven't been hurt in a long time but right now they was hurt. This shit was blowing me. I just pulled off because it wasn't much i could do to this nigga in front of a federal bureau. I just went back home. I rode the whole way in silence. I was sick to my stomach. This was one of my best friends well atleast i thought it was.

Pulling up to the house i sat in my car for atleast 20 minutes looking at the picture of tommy walking up the stairs to that building. It was so hard to believe even with the proof in my hand. When i walked in the house V was making dinner. I didn't even have a appetite. I just walked over to her and showed her the picture. She was speechless as well.
"So how you gone handle this?" She said breaking the silence.
"Ima have keisha do it."