The new Professor

Adelaides POV

Monday Morning
*alarm going off*

Ugh, I open my eyes slightly as the sun shines through my bedroom window, I groan and moan as I quickly stretch, letting out a screech like sound during my stretch causing all 4 dogs to wake up and stare at me like "there's something really wrong with this girl" I giggle to myself as I get up and go into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and going potty, then quickly getting into the shower.

I dry off after my shower and quickly start to dry my hair, once it's dried I slightly curl my long reddish/brown hair to give it some volume. Then apply my makeup, putting my favorite dark wine matte lipstick on finally.
I stare at myself in the mirror for a second, thinking how insanely different I look from when I was using drugs and drinking heavily, it's like I'm a completely different person, life has slowly returned to my once zombie like face. I smile then head into my room towards my closet.

I pick out some ripped jeans and a black t shirt that says "Fitness? More like Fittiness whole pizza in my mouth" I giggle for a second then grab my dark wine red Nikes off the shelf. I grab my bag and kiss the pups goodbye giving them a few treats as I walk out of the front door, locking the door then walking over to my car.

I only have two classes today, Biology first, then Animal Psychology with the new professor.

I roll my eyes at the thought of the new professor.

My first class quickly ends and I make my way towards Ms. Evergreens former class. Dreading the thought that someone new is going to be sitting in her desk. I stop at the vending machines to grab a water, I'm in absolutely noooo hurry.

I wave to some friends then continue making my way towards class. I walk in a couple of minutes late, everyone already in a seat, the new professor has her back to the class as she's writing her name on the chalkboard.

I hear my friend Anthony yell from the back of the class
"Oohhh Addy is late!! Like always!!"
I roll my eyes at his comment and smile a bit, I mean he's right, I'm always fucking late.
The new professor turns away from the board to face me. I quickly stop smiling and glare in her direction.

"Can you tell me why you're late to class Miss..."

"It's Adelaide, and I'm late because I honestly didn't want to come, oh and I also stopped to get some water" I said smugly, pointed at my water bottle.

She stares at me, then speaks
"So I guess you wouldn't mind staying after class for an hour because of this behavior then?"
(I know!! You can't get detention in University, but at this one you can lol)
I glare at her as I hear Anthony in the background "ooooooo Addy!!! She got you girl"

I roll my eyes and sigh, then walk in front of her to go to a seat, she grips my arm as I pass in front of her,
"Did you understand me or do you need me to repeat myself?" She said

"I understand." I say angrily as I pull my arm away and go to a seat

Who tf does she think she is? Wtf???
I stare at her as class goes on, and notice she's actually very pretty, her long brown curled hair, and her sharp honey like eyes, she's wearing a black jumpsuit.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as she begins to speak

"Sorry for that interruption class, I'm sure it won't happen again" She says smugly smiling as looks at me, I roll my eyes.

"My name is Ms. Lovato, and I am your new professor, I expect you all to turn in your assignments on time, and to respect not only me but each other as well, now getting started on our first assignment, I want you all to silently study out of chapters 5-12 in your book, because there will be a test on Friday"
She turns around and walks to her desk sitting down.

I open my bag and pull out my book, a notebook, and a pencil and start to study.
I can feel eyes on me the whole time, I occasionally look up just to see Ms. Lovato staring at me, softly nibbling on her bottom lip.
I sigh loudly because she looks so damn beautiful, but also because I'm so fucking annoyed. Finally class is over and I put my stuff away and get up to walk out of class.
I feel someone grip onto my arm as I'm about to walk out, and turn to see Ms. Lovato glaring at me

"Are you forgetting something Adelaide?"
I sigh and roll my eyes walking back into the classroom, her eyes follow me the entire time as she turns and locks her door, then leads me to a chair beside her desk.
"Sit here, I want you right next to me"
I roll my eyes and sit down as I pull out my phone which is quickly snatched from my hand
"No fucking phones, you're here as punishment not to fuck around"

My eyes widen as she hovers over me, her face a few inches from mine, I look down at my feet but she quickly places her fingers under my chin forcing me to look at her.

"You're a very beautiful girl Addy" she pauses, biting her bottom lip, "what do you say we continue this detention in my house?"

My eyes widen as my bottom lip quivers, she gets up and grabs her bag and mine, then leads me out of the class towards the parking lot.
"Get in your car and follow mine, understood?"
I nod quickly and go towards my car, pulling out and following her. We reach a huge light grey house, she parks and motions for me to park beside her.

What do you guys think of this chapter???? What will happen in Demi's house?? Keep reading