Pushing Demi Out

Demi's POV (continued)

Addy finishes her cigarette and I tell her that it's time to come inside for her punishment, she needs to learn that what she did was not acceptable, although funny, but I won't let her know that.

I grip her arm as I pull her inside, the pups following us inside as I lock the door, I push her into her room.

"Slide down your shorts and panties. Now." I demand, my voice stern, she flinches at the sound of my voice before quickly sliding her shorts off. Quickly sliding her panties off as well. I walk towards her, biting down on my bottom lip as I grab the whip. Her eyes widening. I press myself against her and whisper against her ear

"Someone's been bad hasn't she?" Her body trembles a bit and I lean in and lick her neck aggressively, then push her towards her vanity, forcing her hands onto it, and her perfect ass to stick out in the air. I rub her plump ass from behind and lean down to kiss it softly. Then gently rub the whip against her
"You will thank me once I'm done. Understood?" She nods softly as I reach my hand back, before slamming it down on her ass as hard as I can. Her entire body shutters and trembles as she whimpers, I waste no time and slam it down 9 more times, each time harder than the last. Once I'm done her ass is red and purple. I smile down as I look at it, then my smile turns sour because she has not thanked me. Does this girl really want more punishments?!

"Are you forgetting something?" I say harshly as I stand her up properly. Her eyes full of tears and her face bright red.

"I....thank you..Demi..." I smile as I pull her onto the bed with me, gently rubbing her ass to soothe her, maybe I went a little overboard, but she needed to learn her lesson.

"Tell me who you belong to" I say as I grip her arm tighter, her dark brown orbs looking up at me

"You...Demi...I belong to you.." I lean in and kiss her lips softly then get up and grab her shorts and panties, bringing them over to her and helping her slide them on. She smiles down at me, which causes my heart to skip a beat.

"It's late my love, lets go eat something quickly then let's get some rest" her smile disappears and I shake my head a bit
"Please. Just eat half of what I give you. Just half. You have to eat something or you'll end up in the hospital" she slightly nods, looking down at her feet. Avoiding all eye contact.

"Okay come on. I'm gonna make us a delicious salad" I smile and take hold of her hand as I pull her towards her kitchen, she stops dead in her tracks and looks away from me

"Let me just use the bathroom okay?"

"Okay honey, I'll get everything set up"

Adelaides POV

Fuck my life. I've had an amazing day but I thought I would never be able to get away to use. My body is physically yearning for it right now. I'm sweating and can feel my stomach turning. I make my way to the bathroom quickly as I hear Demi shuffling to find where everything is in my kitchen. I lock the door behind me and quickly take a baggy out of its hiding spot. Quickly inhaling a huge amount, and reaching for 5 pills. My body instantly relaxes. And I let out a deep breath I had no idea I was even holding in. I wipe my nose and use the restroom. As I'm coming out of the restroom I see my phones screen light up. I walk over to it and grab it.
87 missed calls from Unknown Number
Fucking shit Gabriella. I unlock my phone to check my messages
52 messages from Unknown Number
Ugh she has got to get a fucking life. I sigh loudly as I click onto the messages. All of them are just her insulting me and telling me how she's going to get me. I roll my eyes, as I'm about to set my phone down it vibrates again.

Unknown Number: I'm going to make you pay for not even having the decency to reply or answer my calls. I'm going to call ONE more time. If you don't answer. There will be grave consequences.

Fuck my life.... I lock my phone, but shortly after I do it starts vibrating. I know I can't have her showing up here and making a scene because of Demi. So I decide to answer..

- Hello..?
Gabriella: Oh look at that, the slut finally has time to answer
-I'm sorry Gabriella.... I was busy...
G: Busy with what? Getting loaded?
-No... I had to do a lot of homework and studying, I have an exam due soon..
G: I miss your body so fucking much against me, all I can see when I close my eyes is your perfect silhouette
-My body doesn't miss you Gabriella...
G: Oh but it's going to get me. Whether it wants it or not. It's going to fucking get me.
I let out soft cries, so soft as to not let Gabriella hear them. I hear footsteps coming up behind me and my door opens, Demi standing there staring at me with worried eyes. She starts walking towards me and I motion for her to be silent. Fuck my fucking life
G: you better still be there slut
-yes... I'm here...
G: I bet you're really enjoying those amazing gifts I gave you. Aren't you little slut?
-Whatever you say Gabriella.... I have to go okay?
G: I'll be there tomorrow at 4. You better fucking be ready for me. Because that body is going to be mine tomorrow.
Tears slide down my cheeks as I quickly hang up. Demi turns me to face her.

"Who's Gabriella..? What did she want..?"
I look down at the floor hiding my face.
"No one. It's no one. But... you have to leave.."
I look up at her to see her broken face
"Addy.. what do you mean? Why do I have to leave? Don't push me out.. please I'm here"
I cry louder as I throw myself on the ground, burying my face in my hands as Demi rubs my back and tries to pull me on her lap
"Talk to me my love..." she says through tears and I look up at her. My face has gone completely numb. My eyes completely dead.
"I said you NEED TO LEAVE DEMI. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. NOW."
Her face is completely broken... she turns away from me, I turn her face back towards mine, tears falling from her eyes, her face is hurt and confused, she has a lot of questions. But I'm not ready to answer any of them. I know I will have to soon though.. but right at this minute I can't. My mind is going 1000 mph. All I know, is that I have to Demi out of here. God knows what Gabriella would do to her if she found her here. I'm not willing to find out. So pushing Demi out is the best option right now..
I grab all of her stuff, including her keys and hand them to her as I push her towards my front door. I open my door and walk her to her car and open the door for her, pushing her into her car, taking the keys from her and turning the engine on. She has tears in her eyes. It's breaking my heart. But this is what needs to be done.
"If you hate me and choose to never talk to me again. Or if you wanna completely cut me out of your life. I'm okay with that. Do whatever you need to do. It was fun while it lasted Demi.. stay safe..." tears slide down my cheeks as I kiss her forehead softly then shut her door. She stares at me for a few minutes before driving off into the night. Before I know it, her car is no longer in sight.
I walk back into my house, turn and lock the door, and completely collapse against it. Sobbing as I hold my knees against me chest. This is what I'm best that. Pushing people away. I've been doing it my entire life. Demi deserves better... I'm a complete fucking mess and she doesn't need that in her life. No one does. I get up and go to my bathroom my hands shaking as I grab the baggy and the pills..
My only true comrades....
I inhale a huge amount and take 6 more pills, then stumble out of my bathroom and walk towards my vanity, grabbing my journal then laying in bed.

"Some people claim, that I'm unafraid, they say I am brave, but it's just a ruse, to keep you confused, maintain you at bay, and keep you away, to conceal the truth, inside of my brain, it's better this way, I'm good at this game, pretend it's okay, and pray I don't cave, we know how this ends, a hospital stay

My demons want to, come out to play, they'll tell you the most beautiful lies, convince you to play

Cos honey I don't know if you would stay, if you saw inside my head, it's better to play pretend, and keep my demons locked away "

I close my journal and set it down as I cry in my bed.. alone.. again... I shouldn't be surprised

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I didn't update in days. I hope you guys enjoy.
What's going to happen next?
Will Demi still keep Addy in her life?
Or push her out?
What's going to happen with Gabriella?
Will Demi find everything out?

And yes, the poem was written by me!