A Taste Of Her Own Medicine

Demi's POV (continued)

I watch as Addy turns the knob, her hands are shaky and she has tears running down her face.

Addy gets pushed harshly to the side as a thin woman in her maybe late 30s or early 40s wearing nothing but a robe walks in. I watch as she slides off her robe to reveal her bare body. She's wearing a strap on. I'm going to kill this bitch. I hear Addy whimper as the woman pushes her to the ground and quickly climbs on top of her. FUCK I SHOULD HAVE HELPED ADDY PUT HER CLOTHES BACK ON.
I walk slowly as I grab a metal candle holder that's sitting on the stand next to the entrance. I can't bear to hear Addys cries.. the woman is on top of her moving back and forth as Addy squirms under her

"You like that, don't you little slut. Tell me you love it"

"No she fucking doesn't, and neither are you in a second" I say through gritted teeth, anger pumping through my veins as I walk up behind her and slam the candle holder onto her head, causing her to lose consciousness for a second as she falls on top of Addys shaking body.

I walk over to my purse and pull out a razor then grab hold of the bitch by her hair and slam her against the wall. Her eyes shooting open, I grin down to her, as I straddle her, pressing the razor roughly against her neck, the blood trickling down quickly

"You think you can hurt someone so fucking defenseless? And just fucking get away with it? Think again dumbass. She has me now. And you'll never hurt her again."

"Now. We're going to teach you a little lesson on boundaries okay?" I smile as I look down at her, her face in complete shock

"You don't put your fucking hands on people" I say through gritted teeth as my fists make contact with her face over and over again. I can feel the blood pumping through my veins.

"When someone says STOP IT MEANS STOP" I get up and start kicking her body as hard as I can.

"I would take that little syringe from your purse, and make you feel absolutely nothing. But, that's too kind of me to do. I want you to feel absolutely EVERYTHING that I'm going to do to you"

I turn to find Addy, to make sure that she's okay, and she's not in the room any longer.
I should go after her I know. But then this bitch would run. And we can't have that.

"This is going to be extremely fun. For me"

Adelaides POV

Gabriella's screams are driving me crazy.. I know I should be happy. But I just can't bear to watch someone getting hurt.. I never knew this side of Demi.. if she can be like with with Gabriella.. what's stopping her from being like this towards me..? Do I just have to catch her on a bad day..? Or piss her off a little..?
My skin is crawling as I hear Gabriella let out another loud scream.. I don't even want to know what Demi is doing to her..

I lock the door in my bathroom.
Staring at the broken girl whose looking back at me in the mirror.. tears streaming down my face as I let out soft whimpers.
I shake my head. That girl looking back at me will not define me.. I am not some broken and abused girl.. okay.. maybe I am.. but that's not who I want to be.. I want to be happy.. that's all I want.. but right now.. I don't want to feel absolutely anything... I reach behind the toilet to grab one of the baggies, taking a huge amount onto my thumb then quickly inhaling it all.. I can still hear her screams echoing in my head.. so I reach down and grab 8 pills.. quickly downing them and placing everything back. I look back at my reflection. My eyes are completely dead now. They've gone from brown to solid black. I can feel the substances rushing through my veins. But that's all I can feel. Everything else is completely numb. I am completely dead inside. I am a walking zombie.. I smile to myself a little as Gabriella's screams become muffled and barely audible.
I walk back into my room slowly as I grab some yoga pants and a long sleeve t shirt from my closet. Swiftly sliding them onto my defeated body. A harsh knocking on the door quickly makes all of my thoughts disappear and I let out a deep sigh as I walk towards my bedroom door.. I walk out into the living room.. and I gasp at the horrors displayed in front of me. Demi is on top of Gabriella.. by it doesn't look like Gabriella anymore.. there's a huge puddle of blood surrounding them. And Demi has a smile plastered on her face.. my body shutters as I slowly walk towards the front door and I clock it, revealing a man dressed in all black behind it, I quickly close the door a little so he can't see inside my house.

"Who...are you.."

"Hi honey, my name is Wilmer, I'm a police officer, I'm not here to hurt you okay? I'm Demi's friend. I'm here to help. Please let me in" he gives me a soft reassuring smile as I open the door wider for him to come in. He rushes towards Demi

"Demi! What did you do!" He pulls Demi off of Gabriella, Demi is sobbing hysterically and she turns to clutch onto Wilmer, her body covered in blood..

Wilmer sets Demi down and leans towards Gabriella as he places his fingers on her neck

"Okay.. she's still got a pulse. Let's get her out of here, then I'll take you both to the station and we can talk about everything okay?" Demi nods and she walks towards my sink to clean herself up. I sit on the couch. My body tense and shaking as I look down at the ground. Wilmer called the ambulance and they quickly arrived. Taking Gabriella away.
He motions for me to come towards him and I do..

"Let's go to the station to talk about everything. Okay? I'll need a fully detailed report" I nod slowly and Demi comes up behind me, placing her hand on my back as my body jumps. She whispers "it's okay" in my ear and she holds my hand as we walk towards Wilmers car. She opens the door for me, and I slowly get in, then she gets in after me.

Wilmer talks to a few detectives then makes his way towards the car, he gets in and we drive off..

I don't want to have to tell them what happened.. because that means I'll have to tell them everything, from the beginning.. which I'm not ready for anyone to hear yet..

This is going to be a long night

Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will be writing more tonight! I was going to make this chapter longer but I've been caught up with life 😩

Let me know if you guys like it! Comment and vote!

Stay strong my loves 💜