Late

Demi's POV
8:55 am
I could barely contain myself as Adelaide went home yesterday, I wanted so badly to just throw her on my bed and make her mine.
She is such a stunning young woman, the moment she walked into my class yesterday I knew I wanted to make her mine. And she's really feisty which I love. I can't wait till she gets here.
11:55 am
Where the fuck is this girl?? God she's going to be in so much fucking trouble when I get a hold of her. I've sent her like 20 messages and she's not even read them.

Adelaides POV
1:30 pm
I was woken up abruptly by my dogs who were jumping all over the bed playing to get me to wake up so I could feed them. Little fatties. I get out of bed and head towards the kitchen and put some food in their bowls then grab a sweater so I can head to the backyard and have a smoke. I finish and head inside leaving the sliding door open so the pups can go out to do their business. I lay back in bed closing my eyes, when suddenly I'm disrupted by my phone going off. I grab my phone and see that Demi has been messaging me all morning. I look at the time FUCK it's 2 pm, I was supposed to go over at 9. Shit shit shit shit shit I mumble under my breath as I run to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth, I do my make up as quickly as I can and grab some yoga pants and a t shirt out of my closet, I run to the living room to get my shoes and slip them on as I call the pups inside and close the back door, I grab my keys and my phone and race over to Demi's house. Fuck I'm in deep shit.

I finally get to Demi's house and look at the time.
3:25
Fuck my life, I get out of my car, locking it and walk to her front door, catching my breath before I lean in to knock. I hear footsteps getting closer as panic starts to take over my body.
She opens the door and I can see rage in her eyes as she takes hold of my arm and drags me inside throwing me up against the wall

"Where the fuck have you been?! I told you to be here at 9! Do you realize what time it is?!"
She shouted

"I... I couldn't sleep last night.... and I overslept... I just woke up..." I mumble as I look down at my shoes

Her hand presses against my neck as she squeezes "Don't ever fucking be late again, Do you understand Bitch?!"
"Yes.. I understand..."
"Now it's time for your punishment, and I'm not going to go easy on you. Don't move, don't make a single fucking sound, and don't resist" she demands as she takes me upstairs into her bedroom and bends me over her vanity
I feel her grab a handful of my hair, forcing my head back
"Did I make myself fucking clear? Answer me when I speak to you!" She yells
"Yes I... I understand..."
I know damn well this shouldn't be turning me on, but god damn

She let's go of my hair and tells me not to move from where she placed me, my hands are on the vanity and I'm bending forward, my ass sticking out. I hear her rummaging through a drawer before everything goes silent, then I hear footsteps getting closer to me.
She stands behind me and pulls my yoga pants down

"No underwear I see" she grins
"Very slutty of you"
"I want you to count after every spank I give you, understood?"
I gulp as my face reddens, quickly nodding.
She rubs the leathery paddle against my ass, then I no longer feel it against me

SMACK
one....
SMACK
t..two...
SMACK
I let out a loud scream before continuing to count
three...
SMACK
f...four....
SMACK
fi..ve...
SMACK
six....
SMACK
seve...n..
SMACK
eight...
SMACK
.....nine...
SMACK
T...en...

She smiles as she throws the paddle down on the ground and turns me over pulling me close into a hug when she sees my eyes filled with tears

"I'm so sorry babygirl, but you needed a punishment, come.. let's cuddle a bit"