Whats happening?

Adelaides POV

I follow Ms. Lovato into her house, she unlocks the door quickly as she grips my arm dragging me inside. She glares at me as she walks over to me, pressing me roughly against the wall, her hand tightly gripping onto my chin forcing me to look at her.

"What the fuck are you doing.." I say loudly as I push her back causing her to fall on the floor. She quickly gets up and I can literally see the steam coming off of her.
Fuck. Maybe I shouldn't of done that.
She walks over to me fuming as she reaches her hand back and roughly slapping my face.
I whimper and grab my cheek as my eyes water.
She's staring at me with a grin on her face.

"I need to go home" I say pushing her out of the and walking towards the door
"Hmm, I don't think so, how about this, how about we have some fun, and then you can go home? Sound good?" She smiles
Fun? What does that mean?
Before I can say anything she presses me against the wall and slowly kisses my lips.
I kiss back then pull away staring at her in shock.
"What never kissed anyone before?" She asks sarcastically, my face turns bright red as I look down at my feet.
"Fine, you can go home, on ONE condition"
I nod my head, kind of aroused by her.
"You have to come back here with me every day after class, understood?"
I smile a bit as my face flushes, is this beautiful ass woman seriously asking me this? What will he doing in her house everyday??? Thoughts consume me before she snaps me back to reality
"Understood?!"
I nod and smile at her shyly.
She giggles and pulls away from me, and walks me to the front door. I get in my car and drive home. Feeding the pups their dinner and going into my room to lay in bed

What the fuck just happened? I ask myself as I laugh
I never thought I'd let anyone push me around like that, but honestly I feel myself getting wetter by the second when she does it, she's so beautiful, and it's like I'm in a trance when she's around me.

I jump up and take my makeup off, walking towards the back door and letting the pups run around outside while I smoke a cigarette, smiling and blushing to myself as I remember the events that just took place. I get up as I finish my smoke and call the pups to come back inside, I grab the other pop tart that I didn't eat yesterday and go to the couch, putting on Bridesmaids as I go through my phone, going to Facebook and looking for Ms. Lovatos account, I find it and look through her pictures, fuck this woman is fucking gorgeous, like, let me have your babies, I think before laughing by myself.
I send her a message then put my phone down to watch the film. A minute later my phone goes off, fuck Ms. Lovato messaged me back

Me: Hey Ms. Lovato! It's Adelaide
Ms. Lovato: Addy? Hey, please call me Demi, what are you doing?
Me: Just watching a film thinking about... um.. earlier 😅
Demi: Oh yeah? So you just like to act like a hardass and like you don't like it when in reality you do, don't you?
Me: Um... 🙃
Demi: I looked through your schedule, you don't have any classes tomorrow, so get your ass to my house by 9 am. Understood?
Me: Okay

I put my phone down, my face bright red as fuckkkkkk, and I'm smiling like a dork.
I finish the film and get up to brush my teeth, then put some pjs on as I crawl into bed.
My thoughts keep me awake. Replaying the day in my mind over and over again. And imagining what might happen tomorrow, I look at my phone and see that it's 2:50 am.
Fuck. I whisper, as I shift in bed and finally close my eyes, falling asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!! I will be writing more in the next chapter, what do you think will happen at Demi's house??