Did I Scare You?

Addys POV

Demi's lips pressed roughly against mine, her tongue sliding against my bottom lip to ask for permission to enter, I giggle softly as I shake my head "no"

She pulls away from me, staring deep into my eyes, her once beautiful brown orbs are now black and full of rage, I bite down on my lip as I look down at my feet, the hair on the back of my neck sticking up as I feel her eyes on me.

"So that's how you want to play huh?" She whispers against my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine, before I know it she has a handful of my hair and she yanks my head back, I whimper softly, my mouth opening a bit, which is exactly what she wanted, she sees her chance and jumps at it.
Resuming to press her lips roughly against mine, her tongue circling around mine, I moan softly as my legs buckle a bit under me
Fuck this woman makes me a hormonal mess

She pulls away staring at me as she giggles softly
"Upstairs to my bedroom, now."
She commands
I nod my head quickly as I run up the steps and into her bedroom, I can hear my heartbeat in my chest as I see the doorknob turn, she walks in with nothing but a silk white robe on, her long messy curls, and lust in her eyes, her sight alone enough to make a soft moan slip from my lips.

She giggles as she stares at me up and down

"What should I do with you?" She questions, but immediately answers herself
"I've got an idea, undress now" she demands as she sits in the edge of the bed, crossing her legs, playing with the robe as she bites her lip, staring at me.

Panic engulfs me as I remember all the scars that cover my body, some from my past, but most from my own blade, some old, but some new

I look down at the ground and pull my long sleeves down to cover my hands as well as my eyes begin to water

She gets up quickly making her way over to me

"Hey.. hey.. shh.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I asked this of you, it's too much, i understand, don't be scared okay? You don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable with, I'm sorry for scaring you Addy.."
I look up at her, tears slowly slipping down my cheeks as I nod..
"You don't scare me Demi.." I hiccup
"I just... I've been through a lot... I'm not scared of you, this has nothing to do with you okay..? Please don't feel bad.. I'm just not.. comfortable showing my body to anyone..
I'm not ready for this yet... I'm sorry.. if you want me to leave.. then I will.."
I bury my face in her neck, fuck, I just fucked this up, just like I fuck everything else up, she's going to see me as damaged goods now and want absolutely nothing to do with me, why would she want to wait around for me to be ready? Who do I think I am that I'm that special? I'm fucking pathetic..

"Baby.. please stop crying okay? It's okay, we don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, okay? I would never force you to do anything you don't want. I'll wait for the day that you're ready, want to lay in bed and cuddle? Watch a film? Talk to me more about those house hippos of yours?" She says interrupting my thoughts, I compose myself enough to pull away and look at her, she's giving me the softest smile in the world, I feel so safe with her.

No, you can't feel safe with her Addy, everyone always fucks you over, she just wants something from you, once she has it, she'll walk out of your life like everyone else. Stop getting comfortable with her. Control yourself dammit.

She lifts my chin with her finger and softly kisses my forehead, as if she knew the internal battle I was having with myself.
"It'll be okay babygirl, you're safe here"
I weakly smile at her then she goes into the restroom and comes back out with pjs on, and lays in bed as she pulls me down onto it with her, my back facing her as she pulls me closely against her warm body, pulling the blanket over us and turning on the tv to the ID channel.