Making Sure She Feels My Love & Plotting Revenge

Demi's POV

It's been a few days since the incident between the bitch who I learned is named Natalie, and Addy happened.

I've been keeping Addy right beside me, bringing her into the studio with me, and making sure to spend extra time with her.

I haven't allowed Addy to go back to school yet, but since her classes are only a few days a week, she's only missed two classes

I now realize that I may be the cause for all of this, if I hadn't of completely emerged myself into my work then this wouldn't have happened.

Addy wouldn't of been seeking attention from anyone if I had done my fucking job as her girlfriend and been there for her.

I'm really kicking myself right now because even though I was being a complete bitch towards her and pulling away, she would still send me cute messages throughout the day.

I couldn't even do that for her

Because of my own personal struggles with addiction and self harm, music has become my coping mechanism.

But it can get to the point of being unhealthy.

Especially when I start pushing the people that care for me away.

Addy doesn't deserve that, she's been through so fucking much already.

The last thing she needs is me hurting her as well.

I've been trying to come up with a plan, thinking of how I want to deal with the bitch, Natalie.

I look up from the desk I'm sat as I feel a gentle hand wrap around mine, I see Addys beautiful face looking at me

"Are you okay baby..? You were writing and suddenly stopped and just stared off into space for a while"

I smile at her softly as I bring her hand up towards my lips, softly planting a kiss on the back of her hand

"Yeah babygirl, I'm okay, I was just thinking about us, about how sorry I am for being a bitch towards you, and about how stupid I was for allowing myself to push you away to the point that I could have lost you forever"

"Demi.. we've talked about this.. a lot.. I have told you so many times that there is no apology needed. I need to realize that you have a life away from me. And that work is a priority, and it's also something that you love to do. I acted like a child.."

she looks down at her lap and I get up and walk towards her, lifting her face up with my hands, her eyes broken, I lean closer into her and press my lips against hers softly.

I feel her body relax in my hands as she lets out a deep breath against my lips, I grab her body gently picking her up as I carry her back towards my chair and sit with her in my lap

She giggles as I bounce her in my lap gently

"No more saying 'I'm sorry' okay? We need to focus on the present, we are here, together, and that's what's important. No more looking back and just making our heads spin with the possibilities of what we should have done differently. It is done for, but we're still here. So let's just enjoy it"

She smiles as she presses her body closer into mine and nuzzles her face in my neck

My god, what would I do without this beautiful woman in my life?

I don't even want to think about that..

She's the only reason that I'm still clean and sober, and she's the reason for my happiness, she doesn't know this, but when we first met I was in such a dark place, I was ready to just end it all, I was tired and I wanted it all to stop.