When Demis Dom Side Takes Over

*contains mature content!!*

Demi's POV

I've been waiting for Addy to come out of the restroom for about 10 minutes, what the fuck could be taking her so long.
I stare off into space as pictures of her body flash in my brain, I can feel myself getting hot and bothered. My dom side wants so badly to come out to play. But I can't, it'll scare her.

Ugh, control yourself Demi.

I look up as I hear a door open and I see Addy standing there, in all her beauty, those booty shorts clutching against her ass and hips, her legs, although thin, so toned. Ugh fuck, I can't control this any longer, I stare at her, lust in my eyes as I bite down on my bottom lip.

Addy turns to me and smiles softly, then turns away from me and heads towards the back door.

Fuck, that smile, that was the tipping point.
My dominant side is out, and it wants to play. No, it NEEDS to play.

I walk over behind Addy as she's grabbing her smokes, I roughly press her against the wall, and her eyes widen as she stares at me.

"What are you doing Demi?" She giggles as she tries to pull away from me. But my grip is far too strong. Her eyes widen even more as she sees that I'm not playing, she stares into my eyes and I know she can see the fire behind them. I press her up against the wall as I kiss her neck roughly, sucking, and biting, my hands trailing down her sides before they rest on the hem of her shorts, prying at them.
Her head tilts back as she moans softly into my ear. Fuck. I need her. Now.

I pull away and stare into her beautiful dark brown orbs before setting her down.

"Bedroom. Naked. Now." I say sternly which causes her to step back from me, she heads towards the counter and sets her smokes and lighter down as she smiles
I come up behind her and roughly grip onto her wrist
"You think I'm playing? Hurry up. You won't like it if I have to repeat myself again" she stares at me as she bites down on her bottom lip and then takes off running to her bedroom, I hear her fumbling around in there and I smile. I head to the counter and grab a glass and pour some water in it, slowly drinking it before I myself slide my pants, and t shirt off, doing the same with my thong and my lace bra, setting them down on the counter as I slowly make my way to her room.
As I turn the doorknob I hear a gasp and I grin as I walk into the room, Addy still hadn't taken off her undies or bra, my grin turns sour as I walk up to her intimidatingly.
I grip onto her wrist again as I push her towards her vanity, forcing her hands on the vanity, and her ass to stick out into the air
"I told you, I was NOT going to repeat myself" I spit at her which causes her to shrink down in size. I head over to my bag and bring it into her room, I set it on the bed and I pull out the paddle. Ya girl came prepared.

I rip her panties off as she lets out a small whimper
"You're going to get 10. And I will be thanked after. Understood?" She quickly nods her head as I begin her punishment. I smile to myself at the sight of her perfect plump ass.
I rub the paddle against her for a second before lifting my hand and it comes crashing down onto her ass. She lets out a whimper and I smile to myself before I let 9 equally as forceful smacks down on her ass. 5 on each cheek. As I finish I bite my lip, I can feel myself already dripping wet. I look down at her red and bruised ass, and I gently rub it with my hands as I set the paddle down beside her. I pull her up and stare menacingly into her eyes expecting my thanks. She looks down at the ground then looks back up to me.

"Th....thank you...Demi.." she mumbles out and I grin as I rip her bra off then push her onto her bed.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time" I say to her as I crawl on top of her, her face blushing as it avoids eye contact.
I press my body against hers as I kiss her lips, then make my way down to her neck, marking my territory as I'm there, I smile against her skin as I hear the soft moans and whimpers that escape her lips. I make my way down to her breasts as I do the same. Marking it. Mine. I take one of her nipples into my mouth as I nibble it softly and twirl my tongue around it, my other hand finding her other tit as I squeeze and play with her nipple between my fingers. She arches her back as I continue, I can hear her breathing heavier, and that's just music to my ears. I continue onto her other nipple, doing the same to it as my hand trails down her stomach and finds itself between her legs, she lets out a deep breath and looks up at me
"Wait... Demi..." She says through her teeth and I smile as I look back at her
"Shh... I'm gonna go slow" I reassure her and she nods as she spreads her legs for me.
My fingers trail the inside of her thighs before finding their way to her perfect slit, I smile as she shudders before sliding my fingers between her slit and quickly finding her clit. I rub it softly as I shove more of her breast into my mouth, her moans are driving me insane.
I lean up and stare at her before roughly plummeting 2 fingers deep inside of her. She lets out a loud moan as her body contracts. And I bite down on my lips as my fingers pump in and out of her, her eyes rolling back into her head as I push my fingers in deeper and in and out harder and faster, she arches her back as she moans, gripping onto the sheets. I kiss down her stomach as my fingers continue to pump into her, then wrap her legs around my neck as I push my face roughly into her, her entire body shakes as my tongue enters her wet slit, finding its way to her clit. I smile against her as I wrap my lips around her clit, sucking softly as my tongue twirls around it. Her whole body contacting as I push my face and fingers into her deeper.
I pull away and leave her a hot bothered mess on the bed, she's trying to control her breathing as I walk to my purse and grab my strap on, quickly sliding it on as my make my way back up her shaking body, kissing every inch on my way up to her lips. My eyes meet hers as I push her legs apart wider, centering myself between her legs before rubbing the head of the toy against her, her eyes widen as she looks up at me and before she can say anything I push it deep inside of her.
Her whole body shakes and her head tilts back as she grips the sheets once again. Loud moans escaping her lips. I moan softly against her neck as I start pounding in and out of her rougher. Fuck, she's driving me crazy. I moan more as I continue to fuck her, her back arching as her body contracts, I suck and bite on her neck as she moans and screams

"D..Demi... don't... stop.. I'm so..close.." she manages to say between her moans and that pushes me over the edge instant, I pound into her faster and deeper than before as she screams my name out, her hands flailing and hitting the bed

"Give it to me baby. Cum for me" I whisper against her ear which instant causes the hair on her skin to stick up, I keep going, sitting up as I push into her, gripping onto her hips roughly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she pants, then makes no noise at all for a minute, she's not even breathing, her head tilting further back before she lets out a loud scream and moans quickly following as her body collapses, I stop and I smile down at her, quickly sliding off of her and going between her legs, I lick her up, cleaning her good before coming back up to her and kissing her lips so she can taste herself. She moans softly against my lips as I lay beside her, quickly kicking off the strap on and pulling her closely against me.
She finally manages to control her breathing and she turns to me with a smile on her face as she blushes

"I desperately need a cigarette after that" I laugh as I get up from the bed and quickly throw on some clothes and she does the same.
I follow her to her back door as she lets the pups out and we sit on the patio as she pulls out a cigarette, her hands shaking and I laugh, she pouts as she finally lights her cigarette then turns and blows the smoke into my unamused face.

"Oh just wait. You're getting punished for that once we go back inside" I say with an evil grin and she stops smiling, as she bites down on her bottom lip and continues to smoke.

Best day. Ever. I made the right decision in calling in from work. This weekend is going to be amazing.

Hey guys!!! Finally updated some steamy stuff!! What did you think?? Comment!! Vote!!!
What's going to happen this weekend?? Will Gabriella try to get Addy ?? Will Demi stop her?? Let me know in the comments!!! Sorry this chapter was sooo short, I'll update again soon!