Girls Night

(The same events from the previous chapter, but from Jirou's POV)

"Hey, I heard all the guys are going to hang out tonight." Mina says.

"And...?" I reply.

"We should all hang out, too! You know, just the girls!"

"That's a great idea! We should totally hang out! Girls night!!" Tooru replies.

"Girls night!" We all say.

We decide to hang out in Tooru's room. All the girls sit in a circle on the floor.

"I wanna hear some tea tonight!" Mina exclaims.

"How about we go around the circle, and we all have to spill some." Tooru says.

"Okay." I say. Usually I'd be uncomfortable in this type of situation, but I've spent a lot of time with these girls and it's been easier for me to trust them.

Everyone else agrees, too.

"Great! I'll go first." Tooru starts, "I'm just gonna spill my crush right now because I-i've been holding it in for so long!! I like Ojiro!!"

Some responded with an "aw" like I did, and others responded with an, "I knew it!" or something along those lines.

Next was Ochaco.

"I'm pretty sure all of you already know who my crush is, so I'll say something else... I've always wanted to be a dancer..."

"Wait, really?" Everyone said in unison.

She nods.

"That's cool." I say.

Next was Tsu. I'll keep it short. Tsu confessed that she liked Tokoyami. Next, Mina, she likes Kirishima.

Then it was my turn. I tried to think of stuff they didn't know about me yet, but ended up coming up with nothing.

"What do you guys not know about me y-"

"Who do you like? Who do you like?? Who do you like?!" Almost all of them blurted out, which made me jump.

"Uhh, I'm not completely sure..but Denki's kinda cute..." I almost whisper that last part.

"Who..?" Some said.

"KAMINARI!" Mina, Tooru, Ochaco and Momo yell.

"Awww. You call him by his first name? That's so cute." Ochaco says.

I don't say anything else.

Last was Momo.

"Hm. Well, you all probably know already that I'm interested in Todoroki. What you don't know is that we've been secretly dating for 2 months now." She says, not even batting an eye.

"WHAT?!" The rest of us yell.

"Okay, okay, okay!!" I have good new for all of you who confessed your crushes!" Tooru says.

We all give her a puzzled look.

"I kind of eavesdropped on them a while back..."

"Tooru!" We yell at her.

"What?! They were talking about love! I couldn't help myself!" She says.

"Anyways...ALL OF YOUR CRUSHES LIKE YOU BACK!" Basically, we all squealed.

Ochaco got so nervous and started floating.

I got embarrased at the fact that Kaminari...liked me..

So did Tsu and Tooru with their crushes.

Mina started asking Momo inappropriate questions which made her embarrased.

BAM

"WHAT THE F-" Mina screams.

"WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" It was Midoriya.

I look up to see Todoroki, Ojiro, Midoriya and Kaminari standing in the doorway.

Seeing Kaminari made my face even more red, so I hid in my hands.

Mina slams the door in their faces.

I tried falling asleep that night. I couldn't. Did Denki really like me, or was Tooru just saying that?

And how did she know he "liked-liked'' me and not just liked me as a friend?

I eventually fall asleep to the songs I kept playing in my head.