Thoughts

(Jirou's POV)

I wake up late in the afternoon only to see a sleeping pikachu next to me. I realize he wasn't wearing a shirt and he had his arm around me.  I didn't move, since I didn't want to wake him up.

I grab my phone. I had at least fifty text messages from a group chat with Yaomomo, Todoroki, Midoriya, Ochaco and Iida.

I read the first few messages.

Yaomomo: be there soon

Todoroki: I'll head to the police station. You guys should meet me there

Ochaco: but we can't get anywhere near the school

Midoriya: we need to tell someone, maybe a teacher

Midoriya: no

Yaomomo: nada

Todoroki: any word from Jirou or Kaminari?

They were probably trying to help get our class B friends back. If the teachers find out about this, UA might be done for good.

"Jirou?" It was Kaminari. He was rubbing his eyes.

"Morning."

"How long have you been up?' He asks.

"Just a few minutes." I say. "I think we should get out of bed soon. It's already twelve-thirty."

He slowly rolls over and falls off the bed.

"Ow." He mumbles.

I roll my eyes.

We change wash up and make ourselves some breakfast. My parents had already left for work.

We make some toaster waffles and an omelet. We each grab a plate and sit at the table.

I could tell something was bothering Denki again, but before I could ask him he says,

"Relationships are stupid.."

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask, shocked.

"When you're alone, you're afraid you'll never find one, but then when you do, you're scared something will take it away."

When did he start being so sincere? He was right, though.

In my attempt to cheer him up, I reply,

"You don't need to be scared. True relationships are strong. They won't fall apart because of a few bad days."

He nods, still looking down at his plate.

"Now come here." I tell him.

He walks over to me so I can give him a hug.

"Thanks, Kyouka."

(Kaminari's POV)

We ended up watching tv, playing video games and making music until I had to go home. It was fun. I think I needed that after all that's happened.

I text Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugo. None of them are allowed to leave their house.

They still haven't told us when classes start again. They need a lot of time to fix the hole in the wall, broken windows, doors, and other damages. They're also going to up the security some more. I can see UA from my bedroom window. It's starting to look like a prison from the outside. I can't believe that's my school.

I had a notebook that I liked to draw in when I was stressed. It was in my backpack, which I unfortunately left in the classroom. It probably got destroyed. That notebook had drawings in it from up to three years past. I hope they recover it somehow.

I had talked with Midoriya on the phone. They said that Kendo had texted them once and didn't reply after. They assumed her phone died or broke somehow. Tetsutetsu, Awase and Kamakiri didn't answer any of their messages either.

They said all that Kendo texted them was "Not home."

Strange. By not home did she mean not our neighborhood, not our city, not our country or not our planet? It's a wide range on what people call home.

Yaoyarozu said that Jirou had already joined them and asked if I was going to. I told them I wasn't up for it just yet. I wish I could help, but i'm still not 100% okay with this stuff. I think we're all kind of messed up, but we all have different ways of dealing with this.

After a few hours I join them at the police station again.

I can't believe this is what my life is like now.