Aftermath

(Third Person POV)

It's been three days since the attack. There's no word on when classes are supposed to start again.

The school was infiltrated by a young villain imitating a student. They blew a hole in the building which let the rest of the villains in.

On record, there were twelve villains and five nomu during the attack. They had caught all five nomu, but only six of the villains. No one knew what they were after or why they did it. They weren't after a student like last time and they weren't after a teacher either.

The school was locked up, despite it being completely empty besides the teachers. No students were allowed in, not even into the dorms.

Inside, the faculty were having a meeting.

"What happened to the security?" Vlad King asks.

"There was no contact with them. No footage on the cameras show what happened to them. It was as if they just...disappeared." Principal Nezu explains.

"There's no doubt, in this case. The villain snuck in, as if they were a student." Mr. Aizawa adds.

"How did they get a uniform?" Present Mic asks.

"Not sure. Probably stole it as well as a student's ID. If they didn't have one, the gates would've automatically shut on them."

In regards to the students, there were about one hundred fifty students with minor injuries, fifty who were unharmed, and twenty with superficial injuries. Thankfully, there were no casualties.

The students were instructed not to come anywhere near the school until, or if, classes start up again. UA's reputation is going very downhill. There's plenty of other hero schools, so why is UA the only one being targeted? They must have something the other schools don't...

(Kaminari's POV)

We decided to meet up with everyone from class 1-A and 1-B that weren't in the hospital.

We met at the same park, but sat in a circle in the grass this time.

As I looked around the circle, at my friends, I don't understand why...why would someone do this. Why would they want to hurt a bunch of kids? We're not heroes, yet, we still fight like we are.

Many of us were injured one way or another. Kirishima's leg was wrapped up, Midoriya hurt his arms, again, Awase had to wear a neck brace, Todoroki had a gash on his leg and the rest of us were scraped and scratched up somehow.

"Where did the teachers go while we were stuck fighting?" Bakugo snarls.

"No one knows."

"We could've really used any of their help."

"What the heck were they even doing?"

"Wish we could ask, but we don't know when we can go back on campus." Midoriya says.

"Usually I'd be happy for some time off of school, but this is something else..." I add.

"Are anyone else's parents pissed off?" Jirou asks.

"Yeah.."

"Yes."

"Mhm."

"This school is our dream school. I was ecstatic when I heard I got in. Now my parents might not let me go back." Awase frowns.

We nod and agree with him.

"It's a shame." Kendo adds. "Before, if you told someone you went to UA, they'd say something like, "Wow! That's great!" But now, you'd usually get something like, "UA? Isn't it dangerous going there?"