Attack On UA

(The events in this chapter are completely fictional in regards to the manga and anime)

(Third Person POV)

All the students were in class. The halls were empty except for a few security guards supervising. Everything was quiet. Was.

A massive explosion shakes the entire school. The security were taken hostage. Teachers were on high alert. They were unsure whether to evacuate, or shelter in place. The explosion came from outside, so it would be risky to try and get so many students out at once. In accordance with Principal Nezu, the classrooms were put on lock down.

----Meanwhile in class 1-A-----

"Holy frick! What was that? What's happening?" Kirishima exclaims.

The students look to Mr. Aizawa for some sort of answer, but even he didn't know what was happening. He told the students it was okay for them to use their quirks, but only for self defense. With that, the students huddled in the corner as Todoroki put up a shield of ice to try to protect them. 

"I'm going out. The teachers are the first line of defense. Watch each other's backs. The class rep is in charge." Mr. Aizawa had left the students in the classroom. He locked the door from inside. He wouldn't be able to come back in. No one thought he was planning to.

"Is this another League of Villains attack?" Midoriya asks.

"Possibly. This school is supposed to be on high security, though. Someone would've been able to see a villain plant a bomb or use their quirk." Yaoyarozu states.

The students, remembering what had happened at the training camp, were tense and anxious, possibly waiting for a similar event. How their friend had been taken. How many of them were severely injured. No one was ready to go through that again. 

There was a pounding on the door. No one moved.

POUND POUND POUND

Still, no one moved.

"It's Vlad King! Open up! My class will be joining you!" 

Still hesitant, the class stayed still. This could be a villain trying to trick them. Iida walked up to the door.

"Vlad King? If this is really you, is your class with you?" 

"YES!" 

"JUST LET US IN!"

It was them alright. Iida opened the door as they rushed inside. 

"Does anyone know what happened?" Kendo asks.

They shake their heads. 

Just then, they noticed, the air started to fog. More poisonous gas! Just like the training camp! The students held their breath until Yaoyarozu was able to make them all  gas masks. 

"What do we do?" 

"We need a plan!"

"We can't just stay in here!" 

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

The two class representatives, Iida and Kendo were in charge. Together they tried to come up with a plan to possibly get out of there.

There was a loud screech coming from outside. The classes were silent. Another screech and a loud crash.

Then they saw it. A nomu. It ripped the door right off its hinges! 

"AHHHH!"

Todoroki acted quickly, putting up another, thicker wall of ice to buy them some time.