Chapter 34

I woke up in a small hotel room. When I looked around I found neither Hudson nor my dad.

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. All this dirt and the scratches on my body made me crave for a shower.

After I washed my body and my hair I risked a glimpse in the mirror. I looked like trash. My eyes were puffy, my lips were chapped and I had bruises all over my arms.

I went back to my room with only a towel around my body. I jumped a little when I saw Hudson sitting on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He looked up to me with sad eyes. Hudson genuinely seemed really tired.

"Better. I guess" I had accepted the fact that my mother was dead.

It was the only logical thing to do. She was dead and I couldn't bring her back. But knowing that didn't ease the pain any bit.

I sat next to him and slipped my arm around his. He looked down at me with an unreadable expression.

"I should go now. You need to rest" he pushed me gently and got up.

"I'm not tired" I followed him and blocked him the way to the door.

I didn't know why I was doing this but I didn't want to be alone.

"Dora, you should have some rest" he wanted to shove me aside but I clawed my nails into his shirt and prevented him to do so.

"As I said, I am not tired" I repeated and pulled him closer by his shirt.

Hudson's expression changed from unreadable to disappointed. He sighed as he pushed my hand away.

"Whatever you are thinking right now, you don't want it" he explained as if he was talking to a little kid.

"What am I thinking?" I asked in a seductive tone and caressed his chest.

He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed my wrists so I couldn't touch him. Those blue eyes were so hypnotizing.

"Something wrong."

Did the thought of us being us disgust him so bad?

"Dirty, maybe. But wrong?" I whispered to his ear.

"Yes, wrong. I mean, you just lost your mother you need time to suffer and heal" He said annoyed.

That made me lose control after all.

"You're right! I lost my mother, not you. I have my ways to deal with it and I can suffer the way I want to suffer. I don't need your advice on how to mourn my mother!" I yelled and hit his chest angrily.

He hugged me when I stopped yelling at him and just held me tightly.

Tears kept streaming down my cheeks and all of the sudden I felt really cold. He patted my back and kissed the side of my head. He picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed.

"Why are you acting so weird? It's like you're bipolar" I said.

He sighed after he pinned a strand of my wet hair behind my ear. His touch send shivers all over my body.

"Have some rest" he whispered and covered me with my blanket.

I did as he asked me to even though I had just woken up earlier. Little did I know that my sleep wouldn't last long.

I was woken up by a breaking glass. My eyes widened to see a man sitting in a chair in the darkness. The light was too weak so I only saw his white teeth smiling widely at me.

"Sorry, for that. I will pay for that, love" he said in his british accent as he pointed at broken glass on the ground.

I turned around looking for Hudson but he was nowhere to be found.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed coldly.

He had left us when we needed him. He left my and then my mother was murdered.

"I am here to make you an offer" Blue explained formally.

"Offer my ass! I don't want to have anything to do with you. You are the reason my mom was killed."

He got up and walked to my bed. I backed away but then I remembered that I only wore a towel and I quickly pulled it higher.

"Oh, you think that? Because I think that it's your fault. You were too weak. Or do you want to make me believe you didn't have any chance to kill your uncle before he could kill your mother?" That was harsh even for someone like him.

"That's not the same."

"Doesn't matter now. We can't make it undone anyway. But my offer stands. I can take you with me and help you become strong. Then you can get revenge on Kiran."

"Why would you do that? You don't even know me" I was suffered so much because of my mother's death I didn't even think about revenge.

"In some way you remind me of myself and I didn't like this man. He was a wreck. Let me help you, Pandora."

"What if I don't want your help?" I asked in a small tone.

"That's Fine But consider it first. I will come back tomorrow night" he said and gave me a blue flower.