Chapter 41

This wasn't an event, this was a night club! Asian strippers with blonde wigs and blue contacts stripped and danced on tables while men were drooling over them. The music was way too loud and I sort of had the feeling walking through a tunnel. It was so dark in here.

"Found him" I tapped Blues shoulder and pointed at the man who was currently fooling around with two strippers -at least I thought that's what they were.

"Is it just me or are you uncomfortable here as well?" He asked as he ran his hand through his dark hair. His face was still pale and he was covered in sweat but he insisted coming with me and finishing the mission today.

I gestured him that I would go now to Rudy. Men were starring at me with lust in their eyes and I suddenly realized that I am the only woman here who was not paid to come. I pulled my dress a little bit up and sat next to him as one of the girls got up to sit on his lap.

"Good evening, Mr. Manerro" I said in a seductive tone. Blue taught me to flirt properly and it was really weird at first. Flirting with someone to whom you only have a platonic relationship was weird but I learned a lot.

"Finally an American" he replied happily and gestured the girls to leave. I flinched lightly when he put his arm around my shoulder and leaned forward.

"And what is a beautiful woman like you doing here?" He asked in a husky voice. I looked down at my nails and back to him to give him an intense gaze. He licked his lips and smiled as he drew circles with his finger on my neck.

That's it. I had him on the hook and all I needed to do now was to find a quiet place.

"Why don't we go somewhere more private so I can tell you what brought me here" I suggested as I stood up and started walking. I knew he would follow me and I also knew that Blue was waiting for me next to a private door. He gestured me to go in there with Rudy.

"So?" He pinned me to the wall and held my hands over my head. I was so disgusted by him but I had to do the flirting job because it would have taken Blue way longer to seduce him.

"So. I heard you like wrestling with your wifey and playing with the mafia" I said like a little girl. The expression on his face was hilarious. It went from horny to terrified. He let go of me and took two steps back.

"Who are you?"

The door opened revealing Blue with red lipstick all over his neck and face. Even though he looked like he would collapse any second he wore his typical victorious smile he always had when we were on a mission.

"I am Blue and this is my good friend Dora the explorer and the three of us are going to have a lot of fun tonight" he grinned.

Pathetic! He always said one and the same thing before he tortured our target.

"You go have a good time, D. I will take care of that shit" he pulled out a tiny blade and waved it in front of our faces. Rudy tried to attack me but Blue threw it with a quick move into his right shoulder. The man groaned in pain and Blue shoved me outside.

"Have fun" he told me excitedly right before he shut the door. I turned around to see the people dancing like there was no tomorrow. A group of men laid unconsciously on the ground. The scene reminded me of Fiona's party a year ago.

Blue had told me a few things about the contract the two of them had. None of them wanted to get married to each other but her father made a pact with the NSJP. Blue and Fiona basically had no rights at all.

I ignored the men's stares and made my way to the bar. A shorter man grabbed my wrist and gave me disgusting smile. I instantly broke free from his grip but he slapped my butt and told me to "not be so prude".

He got pulled away from me and a tall silhouette punched him so hard he fell on the ground.

"What the hell?" I covered my mouth with my hands.

"I am your bodyguard. Forgot that?"