Chapter 45

There he was, standing only a few feet under me and talking to one of his bodyguards.

Blue and I didn't waste any time after we arrived in London. The last time we were so close to Kiran was in Zagreb. We both had a Jetlag so Blue wanted us to first have some rest. Somehow Kiran found out we were in the same city as him, so he fled before we could capture him.

This time we wouldn't make the same mistake. Of course Kiran knew by now that we were in London. I had just overheard a conversation with him and his chauffeur who should pick him up from this storehouse in half an hour. What he didn't know was that we were already here. Blue and I had climbed up on the roof and gotten in through a window. We were currently kneeling behind the banister of the emergency stairs and waiting for his bodyguard to go out and join the others.

"Ready, little One?" Blue whispered as he gave me a gun. I put it in the back of my pants and checked my shoelaces once again.

I nodded and we quietly headed downstairs. He was just talking to someone on the phone so he didn't hear us coming.

For a year I have been waiting for this moment and now I was scared. What if I was still too soft? What if I couldn't shoot him? After all he's still my uncle -a psychopath but my uncle.

He hung up and put his phone in his jacket. That's when I audibly loaded my gun. He turned around to me with a light smile playing on his lips.

"You finally found me. Took you some time" he opened his arms widely -a gesture that should show me he wanted a hug. That's absolutely the last thing I would do.

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him with my gun pointed to his head. A creaking sound came from where Blue should be standing. I knew he had probably taken himself a chair to enjoy the scenery in front of him.

There was definitely something wrong in his head but I would never complain about that. Ultimately he taught me everything I know now.

He taught me how to fight, so why would I just shoot the killer of my mother. I put the gun on the ground and looked blankly at Kiran. He seemed confused and that's when I took my chance and attacked him.

Kiran was good at fighting but surprisingly I was better. He reached out for a punch in the face but I evaded quickly and kicked him in the stomach.

Before I learned it I for some reason believed that fights in movies were similar to those in real life. But the truth was, a fight was quickly over, you could not just get punched hard in the face and continue to fight and the pain really was talking over at some point. That's exactly what happened.

I wasn't careful enough and Kiran landed a punch on my jaw making me fall to the ground. On our previous mission I had Blue to rescue me but I knew he wouldn't do that this time. This was my fight and he wouldn't interrupt it.

Either I win or I die.

He walked closer to me and even though I couldn't see him clearly I managed to kick his legs away so he would fall. The pain was horrible and the taste of blood in my mouth was disgusting but I crawled towards where I left my gun. I took it and got up.

"Playing dirty, huh? You don't only bring your fists to a shooting. I should have known that. You truly are your mother's daughter" he hissed as he slowly sat up.

I was ready to shoot him. He deserved it and I needed it. I needed justice for my mother and all the other people he might had hurt and killed.

"Pandora, don't!" A familiar voice yelled from behind me.

Jesus Christ! He really had the worst timing.