Chapter 2:

3rd POV:

  Jisoo accepted Rosé's offer to stay with her for the night, then the two went to eat dinner. They kept chatting and comforted each other, forgetting why they were so sad a while ago.

  The Aussie would lose herself in her newly found friend's eyes. They were the prettiest you could ever see; so dark that when the light was reflecting in them, it created drops of sparkles.

  Rosé felt that attraction towards the young mother, and she didn't know how to explain it. Because of that, she was scared of her own thoughts.

'Her lips are so well defined. Her kisses must be so soft...'

  Jisoo was equally disturbed by her feelings

  Jisoo was equally disturbed by her feelings. She wouldn't mind listening to the Aussie all night, as long as she kept talking with this incredible voice of hers.

  After a while, they left the restaurant and took a taxi to go back to Rosé's hotel. The latter prepared some clothes for the Korean woman, letting her take a shower. Jisoo truly needed to wash away her stress. She felt like her skin was dirty. A man who never appreciated her nor loved their kids kissed her body thousands of times. It wasn't right.

  When she got out of the bathroom, water dripping from her hair and her cheeks lightly flushed, Rosé had to shake herself not to stare at her.

  Jisoo insisted to sleep on the couch, ignoring the Aussie's protestations. The latter asked another blanket to some of the hotel's employees and wrapped her new friend in it. They were already so comfortable with each other; they couldn't believe their own behaviour, as they were both quiet and shy persons.

  The night passed slowly, with the two wide awake. Rosé couldn't stop thinking about the raven-haired woman, and the latter was still bothered by what her husband said. She sobbed quietly, not wanting the other girl to hear her. There was a pain in her chest: it was the sensation of betrayal.

* * *

Jisoo's POV:

  When morning came, I nearly didn't close an eye. I was exhausted and from the look of it, so was Rosé. We dressed in silence, greeting each other with a weak but sincere smile.

  We headed directly to the hotel's restaurant to have some breakfast. I sat at a table with a simple plate of fruits and opened my eyes wide when the Australian teacher took the chair in front of me, her arms full of various kind of food.