NCIS Chapter 2

NCIS Building

MTAC

Gibbs' POV

Video ended disconnected, because we were too heart-aching, because this Lily Archer is strong, yeah, but I knew that she have to be broken, because she's way too strong for long time. Abby told me "why do you need me, and Ducky"? I told her "the reason why I need you two, is that we will rescue her, she's Deaf, and she might need medical attention. I noticed that Ziva is lost in her thoughts, and I told her "are you ok"?

Ziva's POV

When Gibbs told me if I am ok, and that cause me to snap out of my thoughts, and told him "I don't know, because I feel like I know her, but in reality, I don't, but do you have any idea why would I felt this connection toward Lily Archer"?

Gibbs' POV

I told her "I don't know, but don't worry, we will help you figure why you have this connection with her". I don't expected video to back on, but this time, it's terrorists contact and warning us. "Ziva, can you figure what they're says"?

Abby's POV

I hope that this Lily Archer will be rescue, because a group of Terrorists have her. I'm scared for her, because I too am felt this connection toward her, and I don't know why..... Gibbs' is act like my father, but I knew that he's not. Tony, and Tim acts like they're my brother's, and Ziva acts like my sister, and she the best. I knew about this quote "Family's more than just DNA. It's about people who care and take care of each other." Gibbs told me this quote whatever I felt down.

Tony's POV

We're all scared for Lily Archer, because I knew that she is the most warrior that her Marines team ever knew. I have feeling that she have rough childhood, because look at her. Ziva try to figure what terrorists says, and I look around at my team, and what am I see, is family. I am thinking about whatever Lily Archer would be join this team, and together, we can help her recover, and heal from what I assume is her rough childhood.

Tim's POV

We're all felt this connection toward her, because she risked her life and fight for this country, and her home country, Canada. I have folder on her in case, Gibbs need those. I look at Director Jenny Shepard, and she was felt nothing, but I knew that she was felt bad for her inside.

Ziva's POV

Video disconnected, and I figured what Terrorists says. I told them "Lily Archer have 3 days left to be alive, before they put her to her own death". I can see that Abby felt really gloomy, but I never see her this sad, because I always see her as this cheerful Goth. Abby start to sobbing really bad, and I walk toward her, and start to hold her close, cause she's my best friend, and best "sister".

Middle East

Lily's POV

I have feeling that I just have 72 hours left to be alive, and that's 3 days left for me. I will be fine, for now, but I'm fearful, because I don't want to die. I have so much to live for, but I'm highly doubt now.

In the next chapter, Gibbs will contact someone, or two to help him out....