NCIS Chapter 8

Cafe

Ziva's POV

I'm order foods for myself, Tony, and Lily, who is at hospital right now. I was about to grab my orders, when Tony show up, perfect time. Tony told me "did you pick our orders up and go to hospital together, or wanna me to go there, while you go to work"? I told him "it's fine if you want to come along with me, I was just bring those order to Lily Archer". He told me "I will call Gibbs and let him know, and by the way, will she join us or not"? I told him "I don't know if she will, because she don't say a word to me, and I know that she is Deaf". As we walk to the hospital together, I told Tony "shall we create close like friends relationship with Lily Archer, because I think that we shall be bonded over something that we all have in common"? He told me "it's just take time for her to see if she like us or not". I told him "so true, but I feel this connection toward her, and I don't know who she is, yet"....

Hospital

Lily's POV

I decide to do doodle on the paper, wait for woman to show up with foods. There is television, and I grab it's remote, and surf through the channel, but nothing interest me in. Bored drive me crazy, and I want to go outside to get myself some fresh air, and I hate this stupid hospital room...... I walk toward the bathroom, and turn the light on. With one hand, I try to get rid of big white bandage which is surround around my right shoulder, but I struggle.

Tony and Ziva's POV

As we enter Lily's hospital room, we notice is empty. Ziva start to get really worried about her, but I told her "I think she's in bathroom". We drop food off, and noticed that bathroom light is on. Tony told me "I think you shall go in there, just to check on her". I told him "but she don't trust me yet". He told me "don't worry, that's the reason why I'm here for you". I go in the bathroom to find Lily struggle to take a big white bandage off.

Lily's POV

As I struggle to take this stupid bandage off, I get sooooo furious!!! I look to find that the door open to find woman stand there, look at me. She try to tell me something, but I was way too furious to understand. She write something on the paper, and show it to me. It says this: "do you need help"? I nods, and she walk toward my right shoulder. She's help me with take big bandage off my right shoulder, and there is this kind of big, not bigger scar across it. I write on paper, and it says this: "thanks for help me". I give it to her. She left me to my thinking. I look at myself in the mirror, and all of suddenly I remember everything that was happened just before I was captured....

Ziva's POV

As I left Lily to her thinking, I settle down on a chair, and think about how she feeling right now. Tony bring me my food, and I say "thanks". He told me "how is her"? I told him "I can't read her emotions, because it seems that she's bottled her emotions in "jar". Tony told me "let's hope that she will open up to us".