NCIS Chapter 17

Ziva's Apartment

Lily's POV

It's nice for Ziva to offer me her place for the night. I drop my stuffs off in my bag, on the couch. I guess couch's where I will go to sleep tonight. Plus I pack some things to help with my boredom. I pack some books, and movie, that's if she have dvd player. Night's here, and I'm settle down on the couch, read one of those books, and slowly, I look at the window...

Flashback Afghanistan, almost day

Lily's POV

As I examine myself in front of the mirror, there is nothing on myself, but I have bad feeling that something will happens to me pretty much later. I put marine shirt back on myself. I turn the light off, and open the door. I'm walk toward the door, and open it to beautiful sunrise. I look at it, and think about two children who went missing, Batya, and David...

Present

Ziva's POV

As my car come to stop at my apartment, I bought some foods, for myself, and my friend and co-worker, Lily Archer, and I was little mad at Jenny Shepard, because why don't she approve her, and let her be part of our team?! Our Bullpen's too weird without her around because, we can't find someone else to take her desk. As I enter my apartment, I found Lily settle down on the couch, look at the window, but at same time, she's read her book. I drop foods off in the kitchen, and I walk toward her, and tap her on her left shoulder.

Lily's POV

As my flashback is over, by Ziva tap me on my left shoulder, and I look at her, and say "Rule 17 is: always ask for my advice or my help, and I promise that I don't attack you." She settle down on the couch, and told me "I kind of need a advice from you..." I told her "ask away." Ziva told me "I kind of have feeling for Tony, and I don't know how to reveals this to him, any advice to help me out?" I say this to her "don't rush out, and reveals yours quickly, cause you don't want to overwhelm him. Don't wait until it's too late Tony's feeling for you to be destroy, cause that's happened to me already." She told me "what happen to you before you join Marine?" I told her "I used to have this stupid feeling toward one of my friend, and he just give me up, one month after we get know each other, but he's stupid person for me to stay together with."

Ziva's POV

I'm half discover what's going on with Lily just before she join Marine. We have something in common, and that's been hard for us to reveals our feelings. She also told me "my biological family also give me up for no reason, and that's cause her to not able to express her feelings, and she told me that she never get her chance to find out who her biological parents are." I told her "but you have us now, and I know that Director Jenny Shepard don't approve you, but we will do everything in our power to let you stay, and be part of our family."

NCIS, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

I was surprised that Tony told me that he loves Ziva, and he will always protect her, no matter what the situations are. I told him "if you hurt her, you will have to face with my slap to your head understood, Tony, I'm acting like she's my daughter, since Kelly's death". He told me "I understood, sir, I will take care of her, no matter what, we will make it out alive"! Go home, we will figure out who is Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez's killer, and try to convince our director to let Lily stay here, and not transfer!!!

Tony's POV

I'm lucky to have family like this, because of my abused father, he just rejected me behind since my mother's death. I loves Ziva, just like she's my best friend, and possibly more than that. I'm settle down on my desk, and try to go sleep, because my neighbor is play their music way too loud back at my apartment.

Next day

Ziva's POV

Lily don't mind if she can stay home, while I come to work today. I noticed that Tony is sleeping on his desk,and Lily's stuffed animal wolf look over this bullpen, because she is just gone, until our director approve her, for now, director have to look for new recruits to take over desk, but we refused to accept that. Tim show up, and he settle down on his desk, look at his computer, try to pull record of Petty Officer Jennifer Lopez's killer. It's hard day for all of us, because Lily is not here, to help us out, or make us laugh. Abby show up, to told us that she find something on murder weapon: freaking DNA on it!