NCIS Chapter 4

Lily Archer have 48 Hours

left to be Alive....

Airplane, on their way to Middle East

Tony's POV

As we are on airplane, Kensi was sleep, and so was Ziva. I talk to Dwayne about how will I reveals my feeling to Ziva, because I love her so much. I told him "how would I can able to reveals my feeling for her"? He told me "Time, it just take time, and don't rush off, and reveals yours quickly, because you don't want her to feel overcome, and make her second thinking about her feelings for you". I told Dwayne "I know, but at same time, I'm afraid to show her my love feeling, because she can be alone, feel like anyone is not there for her". He told me "don't worry, let her be open to you, and don't let her shut you out of her life, because I knew that she need you so much as you need her".

Halfway to Middle East

Kensi's POV

As we're only halfway away from Middle East, I wake up to find Tony, and Dwayne sleep, and Ziva wake up, think about something, or even more specific, someone or two. I walk toward her, and sit between her, and ask her "what does you think about"? She told me that she was think about Tony, and Lily. I told her "did you even try to reveals your feeling to him"? She told me "yeah, I try, but I'm too afraid, what if he don't return those to me"...

Ziva's POV

Kensi told me that she already reveals her feeling to one of her co-worker, Marty Deeks. I told her "how did you, you know, to him"? She told me "expect that I don't reveals mine first, he did it first". I told her "I also am thinking about Lily, because I feels like I knew her, but I doesn't".... Kensi told me "maybe you knew her before you move here"? I told her "I don't know, maybe you're right, but she was in Canada, while I was in Israel".... She told me "maybe you both have something in common"? I told her "I have mean father, who forced me, and my half-brother to become assassin, and he took us away from my mother, and younger sister, Tali was killed in suicide bombings, when she was sixteen. My half-brother go to dark side, support our father, but I refused"..... I also told her "Lily moved from one foster home, to another one, because nobody want her, and she get really angry, and really want to figure out, and find her biological parents, and seems that she don't understand why would they give her up. She kind of was forced to become into a fighter, risk for her life, and her country, and that's the reason why she joined Navy Marine, to help our own USA soliders"... As I told Kensi about Lily, the boys was wake up, and listen to what I says about her to them.

Kensi, Ziva, Dwayne, and Tony's POV

As this plane come to stop, and we're in Middle East, and there is this Navy Marine general who will help us figure how to find Lily Archer fast, because she have less than two days left to be alive right now.

Middle East

Lily's POV

I have 48 hours, and that's two days left for me to be alive right now. I'm worried that I might not be rescue, and save, but that's fine, cause this world can going on without me.... I have nothing to live for, expect to find my biological parents, but that's worthless..... I usually wondered why am I in this world, for what kind of reason, and it's my fault that I was born into this world..... I have a secret that nobody, not even my marine team know. I have feeling that I might have to tell you guys someday....